What To Do!

I can buy a 97 ATK 605 endro that needs work for $1500 or a 02 XR650R street legal for $4500 with extras?

The ATK Needs:

Battery, Front brake line, Starter Problem, Reweld Kick stand and Muffler Bracket, New rear tire, New plastic handguards and side panel, Oil leak at bottom of engine somewhere, and Clutch sticks. Bike has 2700 miles and was homed in the desert.

XR650R Has:

Scott's Steering Stabilizer, Uncorked, different exhaust, extra street tires, Helmet, gas cans, Street legal. Homed in So Cal, Orginal owner.

It's a hard decision, anyboby want to give there 2 cents?

First thing is $4,500 is way to much to pay for a street legal xr650R in So-Cal. Keep watching www.craigslist.com or www.cycletrader.com and you will find much better deals than that.

I bought my 00+ street legal xr650r with scotts triple clamps, scotts stabilizer, pro-taper bars, dez tank, bark busters, suspension dialed to my weight (he was same size, weight), orginal factory tires on it with only 1,500 miles on it for $3,700. Bought it in San Diego.

Just keep your eyes on those websites and have your money ready because when a good one comes up it usually dissapears very quickly...

I have a 96 XR600R and an ATK 406MX, it is almost impossable to get ATK parts, I had to get mine dirrect from ATK in Utah, and they did not want to sell them to me, but the dealer was a joke, I would order parts and never get them, the ATK is a great bike, but Honda is bulletproof and easy to get parts. :excuseme: