Sign in to follow this  

new rear section

Hello,

I am looking into cleaning up the ass of my bike. what i'm thinking of getting is a Maier MX Style Rear Fender and a UFO Taillight/License Plate Holder without Turn Signals. Right now my brake light is busted on top of my fender and I have a ghetto license plate holder that I want to get rid of, I just want a nice clean look. I have been looking for license plate holders but haven't seen too many. If you guys have any suggestions let me know.

UFO Taillight/License Plate Holders: (which one do you think)

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=&productId=p614632&leafCatId=&mmyId=

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=&productId=p615533&leafCatId=&mmyId=

MX Style Rear Fender:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=&store=Main&catId=&productId=p614398&leafCatId=&mmyId=

Check my garage for my rear fender/license cleanup pictures. Actually I copied it from SgtMike. Check his garage also.

Do a search and you'll find other solutions that have been done.

Have fun.

Flea

the MX style fender is a little different, will it work with the taillight/license plate holder and will it look like it fits?

creswellelkhunter that does look pretty clean. I went ahead an order the marier mx fender and the ufo plate holder and taillight, hopefully it looks as nice as yours! Your bike looks very similar to mine and I have a few questions. where did you find the side metal frame coves, I have been looking for something like that? And also, what plastic hard guards are those that bolt to the metal guards? I am fixing mine up now and am trying to get some ideas of things to get. The motor is great, now I need to work on the cosmetics and the ride, suggestions would be great, Ill get some pictures up tomorrow for you to look at.

creswellelkhunter that does look pretty clean. I went ahead an order the marier mx fender and the ufo plate holder and taillight, hopefully it looks as nice as yours! Your bike looks very similar to mine and I have a few questions. where did you find the side metal frame coves, I have been looking for something like that? And also, what plastic hard guards are those that bolt to the metal guards? I am fixing mine up now and am trying to get some ideas of things to get. The motor is great, now I need to work on the cosmetics and the ride, suggestions would be great, Ill get some pictures up tomorrow for you to look at.

The frame guards are made by Works Connection and the hand guards are from Moose racing. I'm not sure either item is available anymore from what I've heard from other riders. You might have to do the Ebay thing.

would you by chance know the actually model for the handguards so I can try and look around? I've looked for the frame guards, but am having no luck :excuseme:

would you by chance know the actually model for the handguards so I can try and look around? I've looked for the frame guards, but am having no luck :excuseme:

I don't have the model number, these were a Ebay purchase, hence they may not make them any longer. You might check on Moose's web site and see if they are there.