Sign in to follow this  

Does anybody want to sell me your stock numberplates?

The title says it all. I'm trying to sell my X and the numberplates are trashed. Some new or near new number plates would freshen up the look a lot. PM me if you wanna deal. Thanks!

After shipping costs and actually paying for them it would probably be cheaper just to buy new ones and no matter how good used ones are in they will never look better then new ones

Yeah, I guess y'all are right. Not expensive, though? Not when you buy them from my local dealer. $58 just for the right side plate. Service Honda here I come!

I don't know what they go for, but I have the front plate/headlight I don't need. I would give it to you for half of the going rate plus shipping if you're interested.

58!?! from your dealer? Where I live I can get both right and left for that and still have money left over. I reccommend you check ebay see whats on there

Yeah be sure to check Service Honda. When I broke my clutch cover (rock popped a hole in it), my Honda shop had the part for an outrageous price, Service Honda had it for half the price, and shipping was fast.

-Ryan