Sign in to follow this  

Aftermarket for WR250?

I am probably getting one of these next month unless a better deal comes up. When I look for things like skid plates and rad guards I just see the 4t models.

Do any of the big on line stores have husky stuff? I didn't see anything at RM. It's real annoying to use sites like that that make you enter your make, model, and year when I know other years and modles parts might work.

I know I have read that most of the 4t stuff works on the 2t. How do I know for sure what to order? And would an 06 2t need the 06 4t parts or the earlier ones. Also I know the 2t models have not change much but some parts listing only show certain years (like 99 - 04). I am not sure exactly what to buy. Rooster is in the same town as me so I can start there but I was looking for radiator braces and they don't have them. I don't want the ones that cover the radiators because the protection is not worth the decreased cooling for me.

Call Motoxotica ( above in ad box). they will have everything you need. I know becasue I have a WR 250.

CRD makes rad braces, frame guards and skid plates.

Flatland rad guards for TEs fit right on.

Utah Sport Cycle makes skid plates as well.

E-Line makes a C/F pipe guard.

I discovered Rooster is about a mile from my house so I will start there. Does someone from that company post here? I'm trying to find out if I can buy directly from their location.