Sign in to follow this  

Starvation Ridge Play Day

It's been a while since i've been here. Nice to see the place is still kicking.

10guy-- you still around?

Who's attending the starvation ridge play day on the 18th?

I have a truck/trailer leaving from Vancouver that morning. would anyone like to carpool? i have room for 1 bike and 1 passenger (you'll need your own ratchet straps/tie downs).

post here or PM me.

J

hmmm???

that could be fun... just hate the damn drive!!!

Father's day, otherwise I'd be up for it.

Not sure what wifey and kids got planned

mx813

Hey j,

I'm still around, just not that much lately. I'm having some work done on one of my wings and will be out of commision for anywhere from 4 to 12 (or more) weeks.

IT's an open play day (play day is what they call practice) I went to one in feburary it wasn't the best day to go to much fog I'm gonna go down sunday last time the MX track was open and the GP course was open. It's not that hard of a track had a few kewl fast sections I didn't hit the GP course that day, agian to much fog was hard to tell where you was plus the GP course wasn't that dry. I'm sure sunday will be all different.

IT's an open play day (play day is what they call practice) I went to one in feburary it wasn't the best day to go to much fog I'm gonna go down sunday last time the MX track was open and the GP course was open. It's not that hard of a track had a few kewl fast sections I didn't hit the GP course that day, agian to much fog was hard to tell where you was plus the GP course wasn't that dry. I'm sure sunday will be all different.

This weekend we are at the Ridge, NOT Eddieville. 10 miles west of Eddieville No MX track, just a 10 mile GP loop.