Sign in to follow this  

Best Exhaust For Rmz 450?

Hi guys just got my RMZ 450 today and i think the 1st mod will be my exhaust and airfilter!!!

What would be the best exhaust and airfilter to get?

Oh and i dont like the long exhaust what stick out 10miles from your bike looks stupied.

One more thing are them WORKS CONNECTION PRO PERCH With HOT START worth there money?

Hi guys just got my RMZ 450 today and i think the 1st mod will be my exhaust and airfilter!!!

What would be the best exhaust and airfilter to get?

Oh and i dont like the long exhaust what stick out 10miles from your bike looks stupied.

One more thing are them WORKS CONNECTION PRO PERCH With HOT START worth there money?

I use Yosh (RS2) simply because they have been paired up with Suzuki for ever.

Twin Air makes good filters. I haven't had any problems.

I don't think your going to find many exhausts out there that aren't going to be a little past your number plate.

I don't use Works Connection so I don't know.

Yoshimura trc tri oval pipe........with header if u can afford it....also make sure u buy a ready racing stainless oil filter it also comes with a aftermarket oil cover "billit" pretty cool......and I use the ready racing pre oiled filters so u dont have to clean them every ride.....there only like 8 bucks or something like that the oil filter is $59.00 with cover.....they are a really good product......check out my rmz with the pipe fitment looks pretty good...... :excuseme:

I have a leovince X3 and for me is a very good product.

I'm using the twinair with backfire, and it's good too, but oem is more protective.

I bought the drd perch and a honda crf hotstart cable, and from my point of view, it is a not a bad thing.

After having bought and tried the following: Akrapovic full, Big Gun Evo full, Two Bros full, Yoshi TRC carbon full, the best by far is the White Bros Carbon Pro 2 carbon/Ti system. Better down low, better mid, better top. Even comes with their recommended air filter.

Also get the Boyeson Quickshot accelerator pump cover and the Zip Tye extended fuel mixture screw.

After having bought and tried the following: Akrapovic full, Big Gun Evo full, Two Bros full, Yoshi TRC carbon full, the best by far is the White Bros Carbon Pro 2 carbon/Ti system. Better down low, better mid, better top. Even comes with their recommended air filter.

Also get the Boyeson Quickshot accelerator pump cover and the Zip Tye extended fuel mixture screw.

The white bros aluminum pro is the same exhaust but alot less money if your on a budget. That said, I also run the carbon pro 2 and love it!

Think i might go with the white bros exhaust, and might get the pump cover, just had a read up about it and it looks good to me.

Think all my mates are going for the fmf exhaust though, so i hope mine is better or they will be calling me all day lol.

surley it cant be the same exhaust, or no one would buy the pro 2 and all go for the pro,

andy

i dont like football at all, would rather spend time on my bike in the sun(remember we only have sun about 10% of the year in england;) than stuck in the house watchin footballers kick a ball.

i dont like football at all, would rather spend time on my bike in the sun(remember we only have sun about 10% of the year in england;) than stuck in the house watchin footballers kick a ball.

Hey, at least you have your priorities straight! :excuseme:

You may want to consider a Dr.D pipe as well. It rates very high in fit& finish gives a good increase in power, and is one of the quietest aftermarket exhausts out there. Filterwise try UNI or Twin Air.

well not too sure which way to go with the noise because if its too loud it will be easy for the police to find were we are and if its not loud it will sound poo, hard decision.

some of those exhausts you mension are not available on ebay, i live in england and only know of ebay to import things from america ect,

exhausts are too expensive over here £600 (think its $900) for the yoshi(carbon fiber) which is a joke.

If i fit that Boyeson Quickshot accelerator pump cover, will it make my engine run too rich if i do not ride the bike hard?

or do u have to tune it once fitted?

andy

Andy, the Boyeson will work perfect with stock jetting and even stock exhaust. It gives a better gas squirt delivery that makes up for what the stock carb is lacking. You won't be too rich (in fact, Boyeson recommends turning the fuel mixture screw out (richer) a little). The quickshot gets rid of the initial bog or stutter of stock carb and makes it so the engine responds more 'linear' to your twist of the throttle, meaning it makes it like the rear tire is linked direct to your throttle, especially good in off-idle conditions like coming out of corners, or a handful of throttle to clear the double jump.

LeoVince X3 and the Sunline/ARC Axis clutch lever. Sunline also makes a great brake lever that works with a unique wheel/pivot system. It's what factory Suzuki runs. In addition, Stewart runs the Axis clutch lever for his KX as well. I think with as many hard crashes as he has had, he has sure put that product to the test!

Spoke to the susuki dealer near me and he said its no good for me, he said if your not on the power all the time it will flood the engine, is this true? As i some times just take my time on low revs round the fields waiting for my mates.

i just want hot start on my bars thats all, kind of lazy hey

Spoke to the susuki dealer near me and he said its no good for me, he said if your not on the power all the time it will flood the engine, is this true? As i some times just take my time on low revs round the fields waiting for my mates.

i just want hot start on my bars thats all, kind of lazy hey

His statement is false,the only time the ap squirts is when the throttle is closed and it is first opened. I believe in taking the time and jetting,it will get you the same results as the Boyesen.