My 01 WR - Colorado Jetting

Originally posted by Taffy:

what pipe?

very low needle and jet so you must be corked up!

what is the PAJ#100? if so get the PAS and a 160MAJ, 40,38,35PJ and go do some testing. there's more to come.

Taffy

As I said, Stock header and Uncorked Stock Can(That's what some of us call Silencers). If I'm not mistaken stock is PAJ#200. I'm stock.

Airbox lid off. No BK. No grey wire. Although I might try the grey wire. I think it could have a bit more in the mids.

in that case you can take my settings and dump them straight in.

only joking!

but seriously, work toward the figures i've got and it'll get better. cure each problem as you go before moving on.

std MAJ is a #200

std PAJ is a #100

it's 11.30pm here and i'm knackered so i'm sorry i missed the glaringly obvious wr426 '01 and the bit about the pipe.

keep it going

Taffy

I just thought this would be of interest to people in the Denver/Colorado/5000-7500 elevation areas.

Needle: EJP#3

Main Jet: 152

Pilot:42

Airbox lid off

Stock header and Uncorked Can

Hick has told me all along to change the needle to a E__ type needle.

I rode approximately 150 miles over the weekend. 50-60 miles at Watkins(5200ft) and 90-100 at Rampart(6500-8500ft). Ran great the whole time. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

So thrilled.

Hope it runs good at 4k > with Hick around Thanksgiving.

Anyway, thought this was worth mentioning for those at higher elevation.

Remember: I have no BK mod or any diaphragm change at all and no greywire mod.

Who out there likes the new layout of the Watkins track in comparison to the old? Just wondering.

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: XR4hun ]