Sign in to follow this  

Pastrana Question

for some reason i have always thought that pastrana had a younger brother....is this true???

I heard from a friend of a friend of a cousin of a freind of a nephew of an uncle's cousin's cousin that travis has a evil twin sister trisha who has a son who looks just like travis and is an illigitimate child of the pastrana family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take No offence.

greg is tight. he pulls crazy shit into the foam pit. he whooped the shit out of pastrana's dad, jeff cernic and some other guy in boxing on nitro circus 3.

Nitro Circus 3 was sweet that rally crash at the beginning, I have heard it was the worst crash in US rally history or something

Nitro Circus 3 was sweet that rally crash at the beginning, I have heard it was the worst crash in US rally history or something

u like pastrana's reaction? he's just drivin and then he's like "oh $hit" when he realizes they're gonna crash. and afterwards, he's screamin and sayin "that was a hell of a ride"

u like pastrana's reaction? he's just drivin and then he's like "oh $hit" when he realizes they're gonna crash. and afterwards, he's screamin and sayin "that was a hell of a ride"

I was watching that rally race on TV when it happened lol.... It was cool to see it on a movie too