A Riders Dream Location?

From what I hear in Arizona, it never snows (obviously) and the temperature is not at all humid so it doesnt feel very hot.

:excuseme::bonk::busted::bonk:???:lame::lame::moon::eek::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Yeah, it's a "dry" heat. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::smashpc::smashpc: I love AZ, but it is so freaking hot in the summer it isn't even funny. The hottest I've seen is 129. Can you Cannuks even comprehend 129 degrees??? :smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc::smashpc: Lay a tool down in the sun for more than 3-4 minutes and you'll have a 3rd degree burn when you pick it up.

Yeah, it's a "dry" heat. I love AZ, but it is so freaking hot in the summer it isn't even funny. The hottest I've seen is 129. Can you Cannuks even comprehend 129 degrees??? Lay a tool down in the sun for more than 3-4 minutes and you'll have a 3rd degree burn when you pick it up.

I love AZ even in the summer there are places to ride that is in the 80's which is not bad riding weather. I just came back from a ride just outside Patagonia, AZ.