Capitol Forrest

Not many people on the trails at Rock Candy today. I think that the trails are a little too tough for the novice weekend warriors !!!!I love the super slick snotty hard pack,the deep ruts, and the nasty Capitol peak hill climb. I think Capitol Forrest just may be my favorite place to ride... :excuseme:

Thats actually the easy stuff on my trail list. :excuseme:

I was thinking along the same lines, hard compared to ???? The super easy wide flat quad trails at Tahuya? lol... Now that climb to Capitol peak if it is the one I am thinking of is a bear of a climb:) Let me see if I can dig up a pic of two...

Joe..........

I'm sure most riders today were in the big hills ( cascades) at places like taneum, little naches, and mad lake where true singetrack, 50 mile + loops and elevations up to 6000+ ft are ( of course still snow at the upper elevations). i too love capitol but once the cascade riding opens....i'm outta here!!!

Joe

I'm sure most riders today were in the big hills ( cascades) at places like taneum, little naches, and mad lake where true singetrack, 50 mile + loops and elevations up to 6000+ ft are ( of course still snow at the upper elevations). i too love capitol but once the cascade riding opens....i'm outta here!!!

Joe

That is what I like to hear! I need to hit the GP this year when the snow is gone. My oldest son just moved up from a KLX110 thumper to a KX80 smoker, it's on now:)

Joe..............

That is what I like to hear! I need to hit the GP this year when the snow is gone. My oldest son just moved up from a KLX110 thumper to a KX80 smoker, it's on now:)

Joe..............

Just be careful with kids at Gifford, lots of cliffs to go off of. Lots of single track where you get your wheel 8 inches off trail to the down side your screwed.

Just be careful with kids at Gifford, lots of cliffs to go off of. Lots of single track where you get your wheel 8 inches off trail to the down side your screwed.

My wife would throw a fit if I took any of the kids up there,, the GP will be a guys trip.

Joe........

Haha you aren't kidding! Last year, after we only had our bikes for two months.. we decided to check it out.. I fractured my ankle, and went over.. It was a great experience! :excuseme: I'm hoping to back this summer..