FINALLY 2007 KTM 2550SX-F pic

where are you going to put your numbers with no side panels? i think the can will dented pretty easy now.

If you take the SXF sticker off, you'll have plenty of room for some nice preprint backgrounds and graphic treament. The schroud graphics are always easy for the good designers out there.

Don't see much of a problem with the pipe getting dented. Just about all the wear and tear on mine comes from roost by the back tire, never really had much of a problem with the side of the pipes...with or without bigger number plates.

not to be a downer, but why can't ktm ever make decent sized side # plates! :excuseme:

They figured out how unimportant side number plates really are. I think the bigger number plates that our Japanese friends put out nowadays look dated. There can't be a quicker way to take the sleek lines on a MX bike away faster than by putting big old side number plates on them.

They figured out how unimportant side number plates really are. I think the bigger number plates that our Japanese friends put out nowadays look dated. There can't be a quicker way to take the sleek lines on a MX bike away faster than by putting big old side number plates on them.

cause their not required to run side #s in europe

where did you get the picture?is there anymore?are you getting a 07 250?

I got the pic from the service manual. Sorry thats the only pic I've got. And yes I'm most defenetly getting a 07, according to my dealer it's supposed to be here in the end of june. I just hope thats true :excuseme: