southwick..did anyone notice.

I though it was interesting that 4 kawi's blew up that day. kawi and Mitch must have been freaking out seeing there bikes disintegrate.

Grant Langston

Ryan Villopoto

Troy Adams

James Stewart

Oh yeah, the announcers even made mention that Erin Bates went to talk to Mitch Payton after the first moto to find out what happened and he said "some parts broke". Pinger said "I'm surprised Mitch didn't punch her".

hahaha...thats funny....did anyone notice the huge roundness of erin bates twin melons? too bad her voice is the most annoying thing ever.

hahaha...thats funny....did anyone notice the huge roundness of erin bates twin melons? too bad her voice is the most annoying thing ever.

Yes they where lookin fine, but she sounds like Olive Oil. :excuseme:

Whatever, Erin Bates is damn near perfect, voice and all. Yeah, Kawasaki had a bad day at Southwick. I am sure it is just coincedence really but it sure looks bad.

hahaha...thats funny....did anyone notice the huge roundness of erin bates twin melons?

Couldn't help BUT notice.

I thought her (permed hair I would guess) looked really great. All she needed was a mild rain shower to wet that hair, and her shirt... :excuseme:

Notice??....I couldn't take my eyes off of them. :bonk: She owes her plastic surgen a big.....BIG.....thank you. :excuseme:

who's got a pic!!?

she is so hot..they should get that courtney chick (i think thats her name) from spike TV and do a tag team interview. remember..sex sells. lol

I saw her. For some reason, I just don't remember a single word she was saying....

I think I was distracted.

She is too masculine in the face for me. Everything else checks out okay though.

Greg

i like her alot better then jamie little. I wonder if some riders get bad starts cuz she is standing near by and they get slightly distracted?

Remember Ryan Villopoto's interview at ?High Point? and Ping made fun of him because he wouldnt look her in the face!

I though it was interesting that 4 kawi's blew up that day. kawi and Mitch must have been freaking out seeing there bikes disintegrate.

Grant Langston

Ryan Villopoto

Troy Adams

James Stewart

No doubt Bubba's bikes will probably break more than others. He's hard on the engines riding full out like that.

She is too masculine in the face for me. Everything else checks out okay though.

Greg

"Masculine in the face", you're talking about Erin Bates, the interview person for the AMA Motocross and Supercross right? She may be tall but masculine in the face is not a descriptor for that Erin Bates.

My son crashed hard in KTM JR Supercross challenge at St Louis and Erin came over to encourage him...

2006220145052_IMG_2272.jpg

2006220145019_IMG_2264.jpg

My son crashed hard in KTM JR Supercross challenge at St Louis and Erin came over to encourage him...

If I fall over at a future MX, will she come over and comfort me you think?

(sounds of chirping crickets...)

OK then, how 'bout if my Son falls over (Actually I just push him) & starts to wail. Think she'll come to the rescue? Then he can tell her "When my Daddy goes to work, I am home all alone...and REALLY AFRAID!!"

I would GLADLY wake up to that package deal every morning. Wonder if her personality comes close to her looks?

Maybe I am AFU, but isn't she Australian? I did not notice an accent... :excuseme:

If I fall over at a future MX, will she come over and comfort me you think?

(sounds of chirping crickets...)

OK then, how 'bout if my Son falls over (Actually I just push him) & starts to wail. Think she'll come to the rescue? Then he can tell her "When my Daddy goes to work, I am home all alone...and REALLY AFRAID!!"

I would GLADLY wake up to that package deal every morning. Wonder if her personality comes close to her looks?

Maybe I am AFU, but isn't she Australian? I did not notice an accent... :excuseme:

Canadian I believe. Finer then frog hair regardless. :bonk:

That's funny. My husband asked me if I thought she had a boob job recently. Like I would know....