Want the Best DEAL? Look NO Further !

Race N Paint has what your looking for !!! The SSR 125 D

http://www.racenpaint.com/retail/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=232

I been reading and searching for close to a month for the best deal for $1000 and this is the one I came up with.

I ordered the bike a few weeks ago and got it in 5 days (cali to NY) and when the Trucking Company delivered it I was devastated because it was in bad shape !!! I was going to Refuse it cause it was that BAD but instead I called Race n Paint and Pete (owner) told me don't worry about it he will Ship my replacement parts Via 2 day FEDEX

The Bike was on its side and the box was open ( top and bottom) the front rim was loose inside the box and looked like it (the front rim) was hit by a fork lift but the rest of the bike looked ok from what i could see of it. Well it turns out I didn't see alot of damage because when i got it out and unwrapped it i found that the Mangled Front rim with broken spokes that the Truckers threw back in the box had done alot of damage !!! the carnage is as follows :

1) Torn Seat

2) Scratched Plastics

3) Petcock torn from Fuel Tank

4) Missing Fuel cap

5) Bent foot Peg

6) Broken front brake lever

7) Missing front fender and # plate

8) Missing Air Filter

9) Missing Graphics

10) Skid Plate had Scratches

All i saw when i 1st looked was the Mangled front rim and the scratched skid plate and had no idea the extent of the damage till the truck was long gone !!!

I figured i made a big mistake and was gonna have to eat it and suffer a big loss !!!

That is till i called Race and Paint again and Filled them in on the Carnage !!!

Pete the Owner is one hell of MAN he stopped me telling him all the damage and said DON'T WORRY just make a list and call me back and he will 2 day FedEx me all the parts NO PROBLEM !!!

True to his word 2 days later the parts arrived !!! Not only did he replace all the parts on the list he threw in another set of plastics and Graphics !!! and sent upgraded foot pegs too.

Now if that isn't THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE MONEY CAN BUY i don't know what is :excuseme:

Now my opinion on the bike and a little info about me; I'm 39 and I'm 5' 9" and weigh about 220 Lbs and have been riding bikes most of my life both Off Road and on the Street (YZ, CR and Harley) and gotta say I'm Totally Impressed with this Bike. I'm not a racer or a pro by any means but I do like to ride em like i stole em if u get my drift.

This bike definitely exceeded my expectations by far !!! It runs Like a RAPED APE and is Rock Solid. Ive only had it for a short time but have had ZERO issues. The only things i don't like are pretty much what has been said by others many times over .... The rear shock is to STIFF ? and the twist Throttle has alot of slop and needs replaced with a better one other than that

I'm 110% satisfied with it and am BEYOND SPEECHLESS when it comes to RACE N PAINT and the way they took care of me.

Thanks RACE N PAINT ( Pete ) :bonk::busted::bonk:?

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERES MASTER CARD

Jet - X

Maybe its because that was alot to type and i am a member of both forums just like you appear to be?

I was pretty devastated and figured it was gonna be my loss and came out of this mess smelling like a rose :excuseme: and want people to know what this guy did for me !!!

Ive gotten some Bum Deals in the past dealing with buying stuff unseen over the internet and have it damaged or lost while it was shipped or sapposedly shipped and feel its the least i can do to let others know about Race N Paint and what they did for me.

I will be posting more on the bike as i get some hours in on it and let people know my opinion on both the good and the bad

Dont know why u feel this is spam if i cut and paste cause i cut and paste to another forum is it wrong to do or something? Feel free to look at all my posts so far and u will find that ive done the same cut and paste with all of them to get as much info as i can

mmm i like my SPAM on toast

Dont know why u feel this is spam if i cut and paste cause i cut and paste to another forum is it wrong to do or something?

maybe because your going around to different forums trying to advertise this bike for some reason and your not even a paid advertisor

people pay big bucks to advertise on forums, and ur not one of them

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madmaxz1

Dont know why u feel this is spam if i cut and paste cause i cut and paste to another forum is it wrong to do or something?

maybe because your going around to different forums trying to advertise this bike for some reason and your not even a paid advertisor

people pay big bucks to advertise on forums, and ur not one of them

2005 Kx250F

Pitster Pro X2

Ok but im a satisfied customer and am exersizing my freedom of speech rights and feel its the least I can do to show my thanks and appreciation.

Opinions are like Buttholes .... everyone has one :excuseme:

Um... Madmax. Please tell me this thread is a joke. Because that bike sure is. $1000? Dude... I've seen those things. You must not motocross them because they will simply fall apart and break in every manner possible. They're just another Chinese company going for the "alotta bling for little cha-ching" method of selling. Unfortunatly they are nothing beyond bling, as they simply won't hold up to anything other than toodling around the backyard.

LOL Love when someone calls something a PoS sight unseen.

I'm no Motocrosser and i don't race but i weigh 220 Lbs and haven't had any issues of anything breaking so far. Ive been beating the piss out of this bike daily for 2+ weeks and haven't broken a thing. I ride on a friend of mines track and do everything he does on his XR 200 and his brothers CR 125 and im right there with em doing it :ride:

SSR is a VERY respected bike right along with Thumpster and Pitster for your information.

Show me a better equipped and better Quality bike that i can get for $1000 delivered to my door and ill never post here again and make a post stating that YOU are THE MAN. But if you cant come up with a better Deal you can STFU say sorry and disappear.

Good luck !!! your gonna need it

Wow... attitude.

Well man, I DO race motocross. And if it matters at all it IS at the Pro level. I also have 4 years experience of working at a shop, 2 of them being the parts manager. I ALSO run pitbike events and am in the middle of running a 4 round, mini bike only series. I'm not a joe blow forum kiddie, I know what I'm talking about.

I think I also said I've SEEN those bikes before, not just from your picture Dude. I've also SEEN them fall apart and SEEN them get sold. There are some okay SSR's out there, but that isn't one of them.

Oh, and as of now you cannot buy a quality bike for $1000. From any brand any where. Atleast that I have seen. To me, spending $1000 on a bike is like walking into a gun store, and leaving with a airsoft pistol (made in china).

That said, I have nothing against the dealers. I know some good folks dealing them. Just wish they would bring in higher quality stuff sometimes.

Like I said, I've seen some SSR's that looked kinda cool. But I have a friend who had one of the entry level ones that was nothing but a pile of nightmares.

I guess I'm just sort of bitter over the way the pitbike market has been going. I've been hurt from failed chinese parts and it's getting annoying. I rode Xtreme's for a couple years, and I thought they were kinda cheapo, but a great ride for the price. Now I realize they were almost HIGH quality compared to some. That's why I finally just bought an Italian built Polini, put in a REAL engine (124 SE and then a little more...) and added a bunch of goodies to make sure it won't break. Like hydraulic brakes. I ruined my chances at competing in the 10E class at Vegas by breaking up my hand because my cable operated front brake seized up over a jump. Not fun. :ride:

Okay, I'm done ranting. Like I said before, I have only heard good stuff about you guys OP, so keep up the good work. Customer service is #1.