DRZ400E CA Model DJ kit

I just bought a 2006 drz400e CA with Mikuni bsr36 carb. Have read drz.info and read every thread and post about jetting and 3x3 mods to get some more power. I've noticed all the advice for the bsr36 is based on the stage one DJ kit for the S model. After looking at the Dynojet sight I saw that they now make a stage one and two kit for the CA E model. Also, If I decide not to use the DJ kit and just put in a 150 MJ and 27.5 PJ with 3x3 mod, do I need to mess with the fuel screw (It doesn't mention anything at drz.info)? Oh yeah, I did the 1 3/8" endcap mod already. I ride from 200' to 4000'.

Burned, thank you for taking the time to help out soooo many people!(Hint)

I hope you'll tolerate a stupid question. I'm in the middle of installing a DJ kit to my 400S - which is the main jet and which is the pilot? Thanks for understanding.....

It is in the center of carb below the needle.At the very bottom of carb

if carb is in upright position.The needle points right to it and the tip of needle almost touches it

I just bought a 2006 drz400e CA with Mikuni bsr36 carb. Have read drz.info and read every thread and post about jetting and 3x3 mods to get some more power. I've noticed all the advice for the bsr36 is based on the stage one DJ kit for the S model. After looking at the Dynojet sight I saw that they now make a stage one and two kit for the CA E model. Also, If I decide not to use the DJ kit and just put in a 150 MJ and 27.5 PJ with 3x3 mod, do I need to mess with the fuel screw (It doesn't mention anything at drz.info)? Oh yeah, I did the 1 3/8" endcap mod already. I ride from 200' to 4000'.

Burned, thank you for taking the time to help out soooo many people!(Hint)

You still need to mess with fuel screw no matter what you do. Even if you

do nothing the bike will run better with properly set fuel screw

I bought the same bike and ride at the same elevations. I love my bike. I just wish it had a little more for power wheelies. So far I've managed to climb most all the hills in Hungry Valley. Just want to be able to wheelie when I blip the throttle in 2nd & 3rd. Let me know how you like the jetting and if the end cap made a difference. I was considering a yosh RS3 and jetting.