Yamaha Releases 2007's tonight....<Drumroll>

Tonight at 9pm pacific yamaha is releasing its new lineup...

Anyone predicting any major changes?

Tonight at 9pm pacific yamaha is releasing its new lineup...

Anyone predicting any major changes?

i say wr has the new frame and all the bikes get new graphics :excuseme:

If there is EFI I will get a yamaha next year...gasp!

Well, I already know what the YZ450F is getting:

Chassis Improvements: The aluminum frame has received changes at strategic points to elevate the handling facet of the machine. There's a new chain guide, the subframe is lighter, and the handlebars sit taller for 2007 (many people complained about the handlebars being 10mm too low for 2006...that is fixed now). New wave rotors both fore and aft for better heat dissapation and longer brake pad life.

Engine: Nearly all of the internal changes were made to enhance durability. The Keihin FCR carburetor has new jetting (you read that right...no EFI for '07), the exhaust system has a new header, and sources say the ignition curve is slightly updated. All that was done to give the 450 more punch out of the hole, without sacrificing the excellent spread throughout the rest of the range.

Suspension: Both suspended ends received updated valving from Kayaba, with the focus on making it stiffer , but not harsher. The '06 S3 Kayaba fork drew rave reviews, so major modifications were not in the battle plan. The shock has new adjusters, revised valving, retains the titanium spring, but is said to offer increased traction to the rear wheel.

Now lets just see how many big changes the YZ250F gets! I hope a lot!

If there is EFI I will get a yamaha next year...gasp!

I wanted EFI this year too...we WILL get it in 2008 though.

the white strobe is changing its position on the radiator shroud ..lol

the white strobe is changing its position on the radiator shroud ..lol

Yeah...it now covers pretty much the whole shroud instead of a line across it.

My dealer told me no major changes for '07.

My dealer told me no major changes for '07.

Dealers always say that. They want to clear the crap on the floor before the new stuff arrives. I'll bet they told you you'll get a "better deal" if you buy now on the 06 floor models instead of waiting for the 07's, because the price will go up on the 07's. :excuseme:

There are very few dealers in the US that have any clue about what the next model year's changes will be, and I assure you, as a former resident of Wisconsin and former employee of Yamaha, none of those dealers are in the state of WI.

The only big change you'll see in the 2007 Yamaha lineup is a YZ150F.

I guess we will just see.

There are very few dealers in the US that have any clue about what the next model year's changes will be, and I assure you, as a former resident of Wisconsin and former employee of Yamaha, none of those dealers are in the state of WI.

The only big change you'll see in the 2007 Yamaha lineup is a YZ150F.

what about quad lineup/rhinos?

They should have the YZ150F

They should have the YZ150F

I sure hope so. If thats true, Ill need to ditch the TTR and get a new pitbike.

C'mon...there has to be a leak some where?!?!

I cant wait 8 more hours

C'mon...there has to be a leak some where?!?!

I cant wait 8 more hours

thats what im saying

already seen them.....BNG, new brake rotors is all with some minorstuff... 08 will be the big change

I've seen a pic of one of the new Yamah thumpers. I'm not mechanical genius and I can't tell if it has a different header or new frame just from a tiny pic but from the pic I only saw new graphics. Although a YZ150F sounds very cool and I'd ditch the 100 for one I don't think it'll happen for a while.

i dont like how the tank shroud graphics change the white to a dirty yellow... only the part on the tank, not the part hanging off it. i think the gas changes the color through the tank.

i dont like how the tank shroud graphics change the white to a dirty yellow... only the part on the tank, not the part hanging off it. i think the gas changes the color through the tank.

It looks like the 07 graphics are only on the shrouds and not on the tank so you wont have to worry about it yellowing.

060523_YZF_Full.jpg