Sign in to follow this  

Track in NC or VA

I was on my way to the outer banks a couple years ago before i was into riding and i noticed there was a track shortly after the bridge tunnel. anyone know what i might be talking about. i am heading down there again this weekend and i was thinking of stopping to check it out. any info would help thanks

Currituck Motocross, or CMX is just a couple minutes on the Carolina side of the border. It's a pretty nice track. They have a beginner track with all tabletops, a stepup, and like a 2 foot double. Then they have a pit bike track and a big track. I've heard the big track is hard, but when I rode there it was my first time riding on an mx track (been a big woods rider for 3 years before), and I didn't think it was bad at all. Most of it is big table tops, a stepup, and two real big doubles in the back corner.

Well it was Currituck Motocross. Thanks for the help. i stopped there on my way down. track looked pretty fun and the guy i talked to that worked there was really cool. next trip down there i'm bringing my bike. thanks again