Bubba on the 125 vid

the first one was crazy. didn't find the 2nd one anything to talk about

when was the last time you scrubbed it totally flat over a supercross triple with someone a few feet away from you?

nobody will ever ride like that again..... he doesn't ride the way he used to because you can't throw that 450 around the same way . nobody will ever throw a 125 around like he did

nobody will ever ride like that again..... he doesn't ride the way he used to because you can't throw that 450 around the same way . nobody will ever throw a 125 around like he did

it was definately amazing watching him ride that thing and whip it around like it weighed 5 lbs.

the sound of that him on that 125 at Southwick in 04 is something I'll never forget. Its a shame everyone coming into the sport now will probably never experience that :excuseme:

I dont know maybe I used the wrong word...but it just seems like he is only in it for the money...Maybe I'm wrong...but wow that was amazing

Was you around/involved in MX when Carmichael went from Kawasaki to Honda? You should have seen all the people in an outcry over him "Selling out".

Keep in mind that Bubba won't be working his current job until he's 55 or 65 then retiring with a pension/retirement fund like normal people. His window of oppurtunity (As with any professional athlete) is very narrow. He should be making as much money as he can, while he can. As it is, he makes more money in one year than most people will make in their entire life...and he's still underpaid compared to what the stick and ball athletes are banking.

I doubt if he's "only in it for the money" either. I'm pretty sure he would have switched teams this year if that was the case- To a manufacturer with deeper pockets than Kawasaki. He just renewed his contract with Kawi for another "multiple year" setup. I don't foresee him switching teams after that 2-3 years is up, either.

Regardless, him on the 125 was poetry in motion. Especially at the Troy national before it got taken off the AMA schedule. :excuseme: