Fmf Factory 4.1 Pipe!!!

I don't see any steps in the header. It looks like a small diameter header too. Sometimes they work and sometime they don't. Anybody try it yet??????

Not a big fan of FMF.. but it looks cool.

I don't see any steps in the header. It looks like a small diameter header too. Sometimes they work and sometime they don't. Anybody try it yet??????
THE ONE THEY SHOW ISNT FOR THE TTR125...ITS FOR A 50 OR 110 SOMETHIN THAT HAS THE HORAZONTAL ENGINE CUZ ITS STARTIN POINTED UP AND HOW IT SHOWS IT ITS ON THE WRONG SIDE

AWWWW! You don't have to yell. :excuseme:

o wow big shit for a ttr that exhaust is the same as any other like the pro circuit t4 but get ur new bike (a motocross bike hopefully) and put a new top of the line carbon fiber or titanium exhaust on it and that will be sick

o wow big shit for a ttr that exhaust is the same as any other like the pro circuit t4 but get ur new bike (a motocross bike hopefully) and put a new top of the line carbon fiber or titanium exhaust on it and that will be sick

Go F-off-if you don't like the bike being discussed, shut your pie hole. :ride:

This is the 4th time I've seen you flapping your blow hole bashing a TTR-nobody asked if you liked the bike. This Forum is dedicated to TTR's and getting the most performance out of them, not steering folks towards buying a 2-stroke 85 (This was THUMPER TALK last I checked). :ride:

Get Lost!

P.S.-My condolences on flunking based on your spelling and punctuation scores, must be tough to be the only 16 yr old in 4th grade. :ride:

And-any pics of what the TTR pipe will look like? If it will be stepped? Or have a bigger bore?

Go F-off-if you don't like the bike being discussed, shut your pie hole. :ride:

This is the 4th time I've seen you flapping your blow hole bashing a TTR-nobody asked if you liked the bike. This Forum is dedicated to TTR's and getting the most performance out of them, not steering folks towards buying a 2-stroke 85 (This was THUMPER TALK last I checked). :ride:

Get Lost!

P.S.-My condolences on flunking based on your spelling and punctuation scores, must be tough to be the only 16 yr old in 4th grade. :ride:

And-any pics of what the TTR pipe will look like? If it will be stepped? Or have a bigger bore?

NICELY SAID!!! those SPODES are commin from all over the place

ditto^ we like our ttr's here so if you dont you can just SMC :ride: