Any trail areas with camping and no rangers?

Looking for a place to ride that is remote, good camping, maybe some fishing and no rangers and not a lot of people! Driving from Portland area, dont want to travel more than 2-3 hours. Any ideas?

Looking for a place to ride that is remote, good camping, maybe some fishing and no rangers and not a lot of people! Driving from Portland area, dont want to travel more than 2-3 hours. Any ideas?

so I have to ask why no rangers? :excuseme:

You're asking for Utopia. Last I checked, Utopia isn't in Washington. Rangers are everywhere, even rump rangers. BC is your best bet for freedom. Up there they call them rcmp rangers. Eh?

no rangers in BC in the forest there is no one cept the occaisional fire warden but they cant do anything.

so I have to ask why no rangers? :excuseme:

Perhaps he's planning a gay wedding?

In that case, he may want to try Brokeback Mtn. :excuseme:

In that case, he may want to try Brokeback Mtn. :busted:

GOOD one!! :excuseme::bonk:

Here is what John Wayne says about Brokeback Mountain.

Real Cowboys don't ride other Cowboys.

So i am guessing that he wants to ride or do something that he shouldnt?

lol guys.

I just dont have a spark arrestor and will not waste my money on one either. I dont mind other riders, but I am trying to avoid crowds like clowns camp.

Thanks!

Endcap :ride:

lol guys.

I just dont have a spark arrestor and will not waste my money on one either. I dont mind other riders, but I am trying to avoid crowds like clowns camp.

Thanks!

No Spark Arrestor????? Stay out of the woods moron!!!!! :ride:

Greg

lol guys.

Thanks!

Admitedly I used to think this was a silly rule especially in the winter @ Belfair but, have you seen a modern 4-stroke MXer running @ night? They breathe fire! Get a spark arrestor or stay out of the woods - especially in the summer.

Thanks,

Tyler

buy a spark arrester if you are going to ride the woods. here is a thought to ponder forest fire brilliant dude :ride: People like you are hurting our sport. let me guess your bike is also loud!!

Three years ago, there was forest fire caused by a teenager riding without a spark arestor.

Total cost to put the fire out and the damage: $10,000,000!!!!

Three years ago, there was forest fire caused by a teenager riding without a spark arestor.

Total cost to put the fire out and the damage: $10,000,000!!!!

It was more than $15,000,000, see my post above. It f'ed up my summer vacation, had to come home a day after I started it to take stuff out of the house. :ride:

dont ride w/out a sparky.. it's stupid.. just find a cheap one on e-bay

I ride all the time without a spark arrestor...on gravel though not through anything that would burn. We had a faty fire around here too the legendary ponderosa fire, but yeah i have an aluminum pro 1, do they make a spark arrestor that would fit it? or can i make one? I wanna go camping soon, but dont know what the forest is like, dont want to risk a fire. Thanks

05 crf250