Trackday at the Norway Go Kart Track July 8

This is a cool little track.... I've been out on it in karts. And it 2 minutes from home.... on a good day I can smell 2 stroke exhaust from my house....

Waht do we need to do to the bike to run there as far as catch cans an safety wire. Is there a number or a website? thanks.

SWeet thanks buddy I realy apreciate the info I wanna do a track on the sm. You have a drz sm. Do you ride on the street much. I take the husky out all the time. Keep us posted on the trak day thanks again buddy.

one more quetion about riding gear what do they want.

SWeet thanks buddy I realy apreciate the info I wanna do a track on the sm. You have a drz sm. Do you ride on the street much. I take the husky out all the time. Keep us posted on the trak day thanks again buddy.

I ride to work a couple of times a week. It's 42 miles each way. The worst part is I have the stock tank and have to stop and get gas every day.

For riding gear they appear to prefer leather but do say MX gear is okay.

I don't have leathers so I will probably go with the MX pants with knee shin gaurds and a Textile jacket with built in elbow pads.

This will be a first time on a track for me so I hope that is good enough.

What part of Illinois are you in.

I live in DeKalb and work in Aurora.

Al E

Cool I am gonna plan on just motx gear cause its all i have. I live in oswego. I know what you mean about a stock tank my buddies always get upset cause I have to stop all the time fo gas. I am so glad the bike has reserve or I wouldve been pushing more than once.

Cool I am gonna plan on just motx gear cause its all i have. I live in oswego. I know what you mean about a stock tank my buddies always get upset cause I have to stop all the time fo gas. I am so glad the bike has reserve or I wouldve been pushing more than once.
I didn't know you lived in Oswego, so do we. Prairieview Estates.

Yeah I am right by traughber. Wich road is prairieview off of there is so many subdivisions around here i dont know wich is.

Yeah I am right by traughber. Wich road is prairieview off of there is so many subdivisions around here i dont know wich is.

We're just a few blocks away, Prairieview is West of Plainfield/Washington and south of Rte 71. Behind the Ace hardware.

Yeah I could walk ther in about ten minutes. We should tie up and ride.

Just wanted to bump this up as a reminder.

I have my bike ready to go and should be down to Norway about 9:00.

Al E

I am getting my wheel back in about an hour with a fresh rear tire then she will be ready to go. I will be out there with a red ranger and a husky 450.

I should be there, Tan Toyota 4runner and black wells cargo trailer.

Riding a DRZ.

Al E

Thanks for the info al Theat was sweet. now I am hooked on th sumo.

Nice picture buddy. I thought that was you out there. That day was so much fun man. Thanks for the pics.

I have a couple of videos up on the site now.

I crashed after the second session and my back tire went competely flat so that's why I was doing the pictures.

I don't think I managed to get any video of your bike, you may have left by the time I had my video camera out.

http://www.alsprojects.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=56&catid=10

Al E

Yeha I checked it out no vid of me. You did get one pic of me comin into the first turn and a few of my bike sitin with the other huskys. The video turned out nice. How did you crash and are you ok. I asume it wasnt to bad as you were walkin around.