Sign in to follow this  

TT OEM storew - No Paypal?

I just signed up fot the OEM TT parts store and paid the $10 only to find there is no Payapl. Is that true or did I miss it somewhere. I was kinda countinf on Paypal purchases here. That may have been a waste of $10.

http://oem.thumpertalk.com.

Call or email Harry. I don't believe that paypal is an option for OEM and I'm sure Harry will refund your 10 spot if major credit cards are not an option for you. Sounds like you haven't even purchased any parts, so there is no reason to not refund you, if that's what you'd like. :excuseme:

I just signed up fot the OEM TT parts store and paid the $10 only to find there is no Payapl. Is that true or did I miss it somewhere. I was kinda countinf on Paypal purchases here. That may have been a waste of $10.

Stop trying to hide purchases from the wife and just use a credit card! :excuseme:

Stop trying to hide purchases from the wife and just use a credit card! :bonk:

Its not really laundering per se. That paints such an ugly picture wouldnt you say? :busted: I always have a fairly good balance on Paypal and its really just become easier to use it. And the wife considers that pot all mine. Click buitton, product arrives..... that what Im talkin about! :excuseme:

Slightly humbled though that TJ knows me so well though..... :bonk:

http://oem.thumpertalk.com.

Call or email Harry. I don't believe that paypal is an option for OEM and I'm sure Harry will refund your 10 spot if major credit cards are not an option for you. Sounds like you haven't even purchased any parts, so there is no reason to not refund you, if that's what you'd like. :excuseme:

No, Ill keep the membership. Im sure I will use it. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt a hidden option because I just assumed it was all rolled up in the same TT store enterprise whcih accepts paypal. The costs savings I noticed right away, defintiely worth the $10.