When bikes get fuel injection

will every MX bike come with a box full of turn signals and lights?

nope.

lol............

Stupid shit is supposed to be posted in town square.

The technology is being developed as we speak. Expect it in 2008.

Doug

The technology is being developed as we speak. Expect it in 2008.

Doug

I expected it this year.

I expected it this year.

You don't do enough research.

Doug

You don't do enough research.

Doug

It appeared to be right in front of me. With numerous videos and pictures, i didn't think research was needed. Apparently it was.

What is right in front of you now has a good bearing on the future. Just how close depends on your amount of research. :excuseme:

Doug

What is right in front of you now has a good bearing on the future. Just how close depends on your amount of research. :excuseme:

Doug

You're bringing up a good point. I'm seeing another special addition bike, what the hell is that? You don't celebrate 51 years, do you?

You're bringing up a good point. I'm seeing another special addition bike, what the hell is that? You don't celebrate 51 years, do you?

Not necessarily, but white was the big thing before blue came along. Just as yellow came before white. I think its cool that Yamaha is going retro again.

Doug

P.S. I used to work for Burger King.

just because they have another special edition doesnt mean that it has to be an anniversary or anything like that. i think the new yzf's in white is the sexiest bike straight from the factory i've seen in a LONG time. i can tell you another thing, yamaha definitely just won my savings, cause as soon as a white yz250f is available in my area, im snatchin that baby up.

Not necessarily, but white was the big thing before blue came along. Just as yellow came before white. I think its cool that Yamaha is going retro again.

Doug

Don't get me wrong, I love the new look. But, they should just stick with one in my opinion.

I expected it this year.

I had it last year :excuseme:

I had it last year :excuseme:

I also had it last year.

I also had it last year.

*sigh*

I also got it, but it was only this year...I was always late anyway...

Sherco

Doug

If you search on Google.com for "dingfries" you can see him at work

...jk :excuseme:

My new dual sport is already fuel injected, works great, throttle response is off the hook, from cold to really hot...

If you search on Google.com for "dingfries" you can see him at work

...jk :excuseme:

instant classic!

when dirt bikes get f.i. they'll be as hard and expensive to fix as cars are now. just imagine how cool it'll be to buy a $400 computer widget to do what a $5 jet used to. F.I. is a techno geeks damp dream, but the complexity, cost and fragility are only justified if you're trying to satisfy a politician. I know, your car is a paragon of reliability, your F.I. adjust to meet the differences in altitude etc, etc. Dirt bikes aren't cars, off roading can reduce stuff to junk that lasts decades in cars. I'm well aware of the reliability of epoxy encapsulated black boxes. I'm also well aware of not being able to diagnose simple problems without the help of a $15,000 diagnostic scanner, and the high cost of replacing said black box with another one, hoping the problem doesn't crop up again.