Sign in to follow this  

Rocket Exhaust?

lol, im wondering about them too.

(i also posted this so hopefully someone will answer u!) good luck!

From the Rocket exhausts that I've seen the muffler looks very flimsy and cheap. As far as power, I couldn't tell you. I turned down a deal from Rocket to go with DMC after I rode a friends 450 with it on. The DMC is great, but honestly, I would look into MRD. His customer service is amazing, his prices are cheap, plus if you crash and destroy the thing, he'll fix it or replace it for free!!! :excuseme:

I havent gotten to ride a MRD yet. But as per RHC and my butt, the CHM SM1 is the best pipe you can put on a CRF250.

Didnt ThrottleJockey try one of those out (then sell it)... TJ, you out there?

I think he sold it cause it was too loud for the woods?? dont hold me to it thou :excuseme:

does chm make a dual system for the 2006?

Its still in the design stages. They do have a single pipe for it though, and it puts out some super nice numbers.

I think he sold it cause it was too loud for the woods?? dont hold me to it thou :excuseme:

I was going to sell it but sold it with my 04.

It was definately too loud for the woods where I ride. Can't comment on the performance with the quiet tip out because I never tried it. Made decent top end power, but seemed to lose a little low end.

how do you like the big gun Throttle Jockey ?

Does it come with a quiet insert ?

The Big Gun has been shelved also. It didn't make the low end or the power delivery I wanted either, and yes, it did have the quiet insert also. I believe all of them come with it. I'd like to try a normal bend header with it instead of the low-boy one that it has. I think the newer BG pipes come with the standard header.

I went back to the stock can with the PMB s/a and quiet tip. Makes tons of low end with a slight loss up top.