Corbin vs Renazco seat

Any advice re: Corbin vx Renazco seat for my DRZ400S?

I have never tried a Corbin seat, so I can not compare the two. I really like my full suede Renazco Racing seat, which is light years better than the stock one.

At about 200 miles, I start to have soreness issues with the Renazco seat, compared to about only 12 miles with the stock seat. One trait I noted with the Renazco seat is that for long rides the suede makes it easier to stay put on the seat, which results in less rider fatigue over the course of a long day.

I have never tried a Corbin seat, so I can not compare the two. I really like my full suede Renazco Racing seat, which is light years better than the stock one.

At about 200 miles, I start to have soreness issues with the Renazco seat, compared to about only 12 miles with the stock seat. One trait I noted with the Renazco seat is that for long rides the suede makes it easier to stay put on the seat, which results in less rider fatigue over the course of a long day.

Pics?

Unfortunately, this is the best picture that I could find of my Renazco seat. This picture was taken in April right after completing a ride of over 1,600 miles in 8 days through TN, MS, and AR on the Trans-America Trail.

Pic_94_small.jpg

I will try to get a better pic later this week.

Rick, where do you get the seat? will they fit an aqualine 28L tank i wonder?

The seat is made by Renazco Racing ( http://www.renazco.com ). The guy that owns the place, James Renazco, does excellent work, but it can take a little while to get a seat. I decided to use his services based on many high recommendations from the folks over at http://www.advrider.com.

James used the stock seat pan to build my seat. My guess is that it would work with any fuel tank designed to work with the stock seat, but 28 liters is an extremely large tank so you should definitely investigate this further with James.