Sign in to follow this  

Looks like there will be no YZ150F this year!

No duh! Did you really think they were going to make one for 07? I'm sorry to say that Yamaha has f'ed up. They really need to put it into gear and get going with everything. They need to get a YZ150F. They need to bring back the blaster, and take out that crappy piece of sh!t they replaced it with ( wolverine ). They really need to bring back the banshees and warriors also. I believe it was STUPID to get rid of those.

Yamaha, Honda, and especially KTM suck. They are too f'n stupid to realize the gazillions dollars they would make if they sold race ready 50, 110's, and 150's. I just don't get it. I'm especially pissed at KTM because they are the one company that seem to take chances with stuff like that. They could have dominated the mini world if they would have done it about 6 years ago. I wish I could find the person responsible for it and punch right in the nose. Plus, I'm extra pissed it's was 103 degrees today and my AC is broke.

Yes I too was dissapointed in the fact there is no YZ150F this year. Hell they can't even make a alumium frame on the YZ85. At least they offer the big bore kit for the TTR50.

Oh well maybe next year.

Have you seen Yamaha's limited edition white/silver YZF250/YZF450's?? They look NICE!!!

Yes, I agree with you yamaha356, they should have never gotten rid of the blasters and Banshees. Those Blasters were great quads..

I think the only manufacture that stepped it up was KTM on their electric start race bikes.

Before you know it, all the manufactures will be electric start now.

Have you seen Yamaha's limited edition white/silver YZF250/YZF450's?? They look NICE!!!

Yes, I agree with you yamaha356, they should have never gotten rid of the blasters and Banshees. Those Blasters were great quads.

Those white bikes are pretty sharp looking :excuseme: My favorite is still the classic looking yellow and black from last year :bonk:

I agree on the Blaster & Banshee.

No duh! Did you really think they were going to make one for 07? I'm sorry to say that Yamaha has f'ed up. They really need to put it into gear and get going with everything. They need to get a YZ150F. They need to bring back the blaster, and take out that crappy piece of sh!t they replaced it with ( wolverine ). They really need to bring back the banshees and warriors also. I believe it was STUPID to get rid of those.

I dont get it? Yes they need a YZ 150f, but about the quads..go onto the www.yamaha-motor.ca they have all of the quads that you say are "gone". The warrier has changed to the raptor 350 (great change), the blaster is still there, and the banshee is looking nicer than ever..

Blaster:

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=2075&class=52&group=A|&LANG=en

Banshee:

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=2079&class=78&group=A|&LANG=en

Guess we'd have to go to the great North to get them, 'cuz they aren't available here, according to the USA version of the yamaha website. Probably won't be long and the 2-smoke bikes won't be available here either.

Yes, I agree with you yamaha356, they should have never gotten rid of the blasters and Banshees. Those Blasters were great quads..

I think the only manufacture that stepped it up was KTM on their electric start race bikes.

Before you know it, all the manufactures will be electric start now.

the YZF 450's are awsome! THE BANSHEE was one of the best 2 stroke quads ever made!!!!

I only hope YAMAHA makes a 770cc Big bro grizzly, with EFI, and the 85 horses that the rumor says.

1 MORE DAY TO WAIT!!!!

I dont get it? Yes they need a YZ 150f, but about the quads..go onto the www.yamaha-motor.ca they have all of the quads that you say are "gone". The warrier has changed to the raptor 350 (great change), the blaster is still there, and the banshee is looking nicer than ever..

Blaster:

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=2075&class=52&group=A|&LANG=en

Banshee:

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=2079&class=78&group=A|&LANG=en

Holly :excuseme: ...$5,000 for a blaster and $8,000 for the Banshee in Canada?? Wow!

no but the new yzf's look sweet and the price raised $150

Blaster:

Banshee:

Sorry, meant to say this is the last year! Yamaha is phasing in the wolverine and getting rid of the blaster. My idiot friend bought a brand new 06 wolverine today for 6 grand. He already wrecked it. Looped it and rolled it.

I hate the raptor 350. IMO it does not even compare to the warrior.

That really sucks, because I know im not a quad fan, but if I was to drive one, it would be the Shee or the Blaster, and if anyone didnt see the Banshee in the picture that I put up, they are looking better than ever.

LETS MAKE A PETITION! :bonk::excuseme: