Sign in to follow this  

07 YZ450F white??

I want one to but I dont have the money for a new thumper...maybe I'll have enough for a new pinger in a year

That would look really good with black wheels and a black frame.But it looks killer now.

I HATE DEBT!!!!!!! that's why i don't finance bikes... but if that's your deal, then cool. You will definetly have the cooler toy

ya tomorrow im going to call all my local dealers and find out if any of them know if theyre getting any yet. if any of them are, im gonna reserve it! if none of them know yet, well then im gonna tell them to order one before they get their shipment, so that i can reserve it haha. if you cant tell, i want that bike.

that bike is georgeous! that's the only word for it. i'd kill myself on a 450 but hell, i want it anyway. too bad i cant afford it.

that bike is georgeous! that's the only word for it. i'd kill myself on a 450 but hell, i want it anyway. too bad i cant afford it.
get the 250f

When I go to the yami site and click on 250f, then go to the gallery, it shows everything but the 250f. &%$#@!.

You guys are sofa king stupid! With all the "photoshop police" on these fourms you would notice that the hue [thats another word for color quad riders] was removed in the picture...Gosh...

That picture was shoped...

-Zak

You guys are sofa king stupid! With all the "photoshop police" on these fourms you would notice that the hue [thats another word for color quad riders] was removed in the picture...Gosh...

That picture was shoped...

-Zak

Why you gotta rain on everyones parade? :excuseme: