Dainese Body Armor in Denver Area???

Anybody know where to buy Dainese Body Armor, prefereably in the Denver Area or any online site?

Thanks

Check around at bicycle shops for downhill protection.

Check out EVS also.

Man, that stuff is pricey. I guess it's cheaper than the emergency room. This type of armor is proliferating like crazy right now; 661, Alpine Stars, Fox, EVS, and undoubtedly more. I wonder why Dainese is about twice the price? Good luck finding much to choose from anywhere in CO.

Fay Meyers

Bought mine from go-ride here in SLC; great guys. I'm sure they'd work with you on getting one.

Dainese is about 2x the price because it's built better, is CE certified, fits like a glove, and because it's worth the money. The only others that I know that are certified are the Velocity Gear and the Troy Lee. The only negative I can say about mine is that the kidney belt isn't as good as my previous kevco-stubbs.

Anybody know where to buy Dainese Body Armor, prefereably in the Denver Area or any online site?

Thanks

I was in Monument today at a bicycle shop. Monument Cycles, I think. They have a used Dainese full upper set of body armor for sale. $100 I beleve is what they were asking for it. Looked like a large.

TJ