Sign in to follow this  

07 changes

Seems that Yamaha is following like Honda from 02-03 CRF450. Adding a longer rear shock to increase the rake of the bike, adding different clamp location, and then changing the angle of the engine in the bike. A need for EFI maybe there?

white looks sweet. Suprised it was not with red accents like the 80s.

Still kind of dissapointed to see no real engine changes. The motor needs a more aggressive cam set and higher compression to boost power to compete. oh and the new endcap is gay looking!

it would be great if the gallery link in the 250F page actually went to 250F pictures! Instead of quads and weird road bikes.

i have to say that after finally getting one of the pictures of the white bike to work, im definitely going to wait until the new 250f comes out and give myself an early xmas present. too bad ill still be stuck riding my XL200 until then. but damn that white is sexy!! :excuseme:

Seems that Yamaha is following like Honda from 02-03 CRF450. Adding a longer rear shock to increase the rake of the bike, adding different clamp location, and then changing the angle of the engine in the bike. A need for EFI maybe there?

white looks sweet. Suprised it was not with red accents like the 80s.

Still kind of dissapointed to see no real engine changes. The motor needs a more aggressive cam set and higher compression to boost power to compete. oh and the new endcap is gay looking!

I agree w/your post wholeheartedly. The white looks great, but I would've loved to see more red like the GP bikes of the '80's. Maybe the aftermarket graphic companies will make a retro set. Ditto on the motor. I thought they would release the all new engine. Maybe '08 will get one w/EFI.

Here are some of the pictures that I could get a hold of...

07yz250f_white_2_ebad5625.jpg

07yz250f_white_3_9189ffee.jpg

07yz250f_white_1_ff6b5df8.jpg

2007_yz250f_8b_1b6f8904.jpg

2007_yz250f_8a_27c53ac2.jpg