Question on valve seat cutting?

My 04CRF250X is due for a valve replacement and maybe head work. I have re shimmed several times and at my last shim my right intake required a 1.25mm shim. What happens when I get the valve seats cut in this situation?

This is the next to smallest shim available (1.2mm smallest). Left intake I used

1.50mm and exhaust were in spec at .011in.

if the person doing the machining on the seats is very carefull and with new valves the head will come back to close to the shim it originally started with the valve is the part that has worn the seat just needs to be squared up to exert even pressure across the valve .

if the person doing the machining on the seats is very carefull and with new valves the head will come back to close to the shim it originally started with the valve is the part that has worn the seat just needs to be squared up to exert even pressure across the valve .

Hi Ron, Thanks!

I'll be contacting you shortly when I get every thing torn down and I'll ship the head to you.

Ron, Another question for you. I am a 42 yo weekend warrior rider. Do you think I can get away with the stock head. A lot of people are saying to go with an 06 R head.

I mostly ride tight trails and am going to run a few hare scrambles (vet C class) . Not sure I need much more than I have. I did not do the pink wire mod and rarely hit the rev limiter. Thanks for your help.