Sign in to follow this  

Planning on buying a WW this week, any advise?

.....a WW FSW3200 form either "Giant", "Travelon RV" or "Haulin Toyz". Is one of these dealers better than the other. All offer about the same price.

Are there any "Must Have" options to get on the WW?

Thanks for any input.................

get the large slide out. and dual rear bunk beds.and the spare tire. can you believe a spare tire is an option

absolutely get the heated waste and water tanks......this will let you camp year round and is a good feature to have when you re-sell the trailer as well.

Also do the flipped axels. It might subject you to a little more wind buffering on the highway, but is well worth the ground clearance you get when going offroad with it.

I would also recommend 2 fueling tanks. If you do only 1, you share your riding gas with your generator.....I don't know about you, but my generator doesn't need 98 octane fuel and my bike does.

Also, get the lighter color materials (cofee/tan/etc....as opposed to billet) The darker material is harder to keep clean when camping, it makes the trailer feel smaller that it actually is, and once again, most women prefer it which helps when you try to re-sell it.

If your like me, you tell yourself, "This is the one I'm keeping forever" - you and I both know it wont be.....they never are....items that keep the value up, and are difficult after purchase (i.e. heated tanks, color options) are always at the top of my options list.

I've got some advice, buy a Desert Fox :excuseme: . Just joking (though I love my fox), someone had to get the ford/chevy/ww/df thing going.

Really though, the rear tent wall is nice if WW offers it. It makes it bigger and brighter inside. I wish the tent wall came with vinyl windows, but you can add them like I did.

The DSI water heater is cool because it lights itself.

Some things like dual batteries will be cheaper if you add them yourself.

Mine has a big generator, but some folks swear by TWO little portable Hondas. They say the total cost of both is half of the big one, plus you can haul them anywhere. The drawbacks I see are having to fill the little ones and having to start them manually (I think they're pull start?).

The fuel stations are SWEET, just buy or make a nozzle condom if you get one.

Shop around for a weight distributing hitch, the dealer may be expensive there. But you'll need it to pull home.

.....a WW FSW3200 form either "Giant", "Travelon RV" or "Haulin Toyz". Is one of these dealers better than the other. All offer about the same price.

Are there any "Must Have" options to get on the WW?

Thanks for any input.................

I would also suggest that your TV (tow vehicle) be at least a 250/2500 (or larger) or you'll be way over the limits of any 150/1500. Check the weight of the trailer against the weight limits of you truck and go from there.

Cool dude. Congratulations. Make sure you take notes when you do your final walk through with the guy at the dealership. I went through two walk throughs and still forgot how to do some stuff. I just got my new warrior a few months ago. A FS2600. Heres a pic.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Pukeballs/DSCN0357.jpg

:excuseme: That's awesome dude!!

Thanks dude. Throw up some pics when you get it! Good luck with your new purchase.