The New Bithlo Layout: Sweet

I was up there on saturday and I have got to say, they did an excellent job on the new layout. At first I was kind of disappointed that they brought down all the big tabletops, but what they have in there now is so much more fun and technical. I can't even tell you how much fun I had.. even after it started raining... pouring... I stayed out there just lovin every one of the new obsticals. I think the track flows much better than it did before. I can't wait to go back next weekend.

the usual deal for me.. Sat Morning, red truck, #77 YZ250, brap.

Me Carl and Evan went there yesterday and the track was in good shape untill the 20 min downpour we had. Unlike my usual self I went out after the rain in the soup bowl and had fun with it. But nextweekend I am pretty sure there are going to be 6 of us heading up to pax if you want to join us on Sunday for a ride.

i might just have to do that, never been to pax. maybe i'll ride saturday, spend the night in otown, and ride again on sunday up there. depends on how much stuff i can get done during the week. my job pretty much keeps me from getting anything done mon-fri, which sucks monkey anus, but the paychecks keep my bikes running. :excuseme: ok, i think i just got off topic.

I know without a doubt I wont be riding or fishing this coming weekend.... work work work, I gotta pay for the ring I just bought, yep, I went and did it, Im engaged and the crazy bitch said yes. J/K. :excuseme:

sorry for the hijack,

but absolutely crazy for saying yes, and before its all said and done she might just be crazy, hell, a few of you have met and and Im sure you know what I mean!!.

thanks for the well wishes :excuseme:

sorry for the hijack,

but absolutely crazy for saying yes, and before its all said and done she might just be crazy, hell, a few of you have met and and Im sure you know what I mean!!.

thanks for the well wishes :excuseme:

congrats bubbyman!! i did the same thing a few weeks ago.. sold my prized posession that i built from the ground-up to buy the blingingest ring i could!!

Untitled-9a.jpg

congrats bubbyman!! i did the same thing a few weeks ago.. sold my prized posession that i built from the ground-up to buy the blingingest ring i could!!

Yo man not me brother lol... thats brian ( bk14mx ) thats getting engaged. I did my duty almost 7 years ago. I cant believe you got rid of the ski. She must mean alot to you :bonk: . I got rid of my ski for a new bike :excuseme:. But I must say mine means alot to me too........ she let me get the bike. :busted:

When and where is the bachelor party? When you have been married as long as me, that's all that matters. Bring on the dancing girls. :excuseme: Sorry about the off topic, that's brian's fault. I got excited when I heard he was getting married and new he would need a bachelor party.

David

I would have no problems riding both days that for sure, I gotta take her to the airport Saturday morning, so I may load up the bike an end up somewhere since one of my jobs rescheduled today for the following weekend, but I still got one big one sunday.

The bachelor party will be a while, probably after we get our house built in Sebastion, thats going to consume all our time for the next 8 or so months :excuseme::bonk: . I'll keep an eye out for where everyone is heading, and try to meet up with someone.

Brian,

"things change fast" - yeah, like soon you won't be able to get a kitchen pass to ride :bonk::busted: (dam, I just crack myself up with that witomine)

Congrats on the engagement!!!

NOW BACK TO THE FRIGGIN' SUBJECT:

After watching Carl's vid again I really didn't see much "technical" stuff in there, the "dragon back" as someone called it, I think, offered the only real challenge.

I won't be checking that out for awhile so I'll keep my eye's on the progress of the Dynamic duo and sidekick e-man (that's Evan) on conquering the Bithlo empire of Darkness.

Don :excuseme:

Brian,

"things change fast" - yeah, like soon you won't be able to get a kitchen pass to ride :bonk::busted: (dam, I just crack myself up with that witomine)

Congrats on the engagement!!!

NOW BACK TO THE FRIGGIN' SUBJECT:

After watching Carl's vid again I really didn't see much "technical" stuff in there, the "dragon back" as someone called it, I think, offered the only real challenge.

I won't be checking that out for awhile so I'll keep my eye's on the progress of the Dynamic duo and sidekick e-man (that's Evan) on conquering the Bithlo empire of Darkness.

Don :excuseme:

LMFAO! I think me and D are hitting bithlo on sunday so.. We will check it out!!

LMFAO! I think me and D are hitting bithlo on sunday so.. We will check it out!!

Theres a few of us goin to pax on sunday if you 2 wanna join us. I know its a haul for you to but if I remember right you havent been there yet. So you should check it out before you take off from florida.