Sign in to follow this  

Trooper shoots quad rider...

Apparently, the quad rider dragged the trooper for a mile down the road, during that time, the trooper shot the driver. They found the driver more than a mile away from the trooper.

It's on the front page of CNN.com.

Apparently, the quad rider dragged the trooper for a mile down the road, during that time, the trooper shot the driver. They found the driver more than a mile away from the trooper.

It's on the front page of CNN.com.

post a link next time :excuseme:

Did you hear the one guy...something along the lines of "Well, someone driving away on a quad isn't reason to shoot him".

Ummm....wasn't he dragging the trooper for a distance?

Did you hear the one guy...something along the lines of "Well, someone driving away on a quad isn't reason to shoot him".

Ummm....wasn't he dragging the trooper for a distance?

:excuseme: My thoughts exactly.

post a link next time :bonk:

I just tried to get a link to post, but the story is a video that runs in a dedicated Javascript window or something. It pops up and starts to play the video (plus other ad pop-ups), but doesn't seem to offer an easy URL to copy. Whatever. :excuseme:

quad rider shouldn't have run, but trooper had no reason to shoot him... this is insane :excuseme: maybe that trooper will reap what he sows????

would you shoot if you were being dragged by an atv

quad rider shouldn't have run, but trooper had no reason to shoot him... this is insane :bonk: maybe that trooper will reap what he sows????

Did you miss the the part where he was shot while DRAGGING the officer? :bonk: He deserved what he got!!! :busted::excuseme:

He got what was coming to him. It doesn't matter if your on a quad or in a car. We all have to teach our kids to have respect for others. If how owuld of just stopped it would have never happened. Do I feel sorry for him? Yes I feel sorry for him and his family, but he caused it himself.

The trooper story was that he was dragged by the ATV when he started to run. If this is so the rider got what he deserved. This would not be a national story is the guy did not run. Don't worry you new yorker will be paying for the kid stupidity when the family file an lawsuit.

While I don't disagree with the officers actions, I'm still wondering how he got attached to the ATV to begin with.

I'm sure the office grabbed ahold of him when he took off like most officers would. Most people would have stopped when this happened. But not this guy. Why because I'm sure he was drinking. This is another reason not to drink and drive anything.

The guy with the blueish shirt and mustache on that video is an idiot, "Even if he drove away on his atv, so what?! Thats no reason to kill someone." &%$#@!? The guy got what he deserved. Why would he run in the first place?? I've been stopped on the road 500,000,000,000,000,000 times and they always tell me not to do it again and then leave.

He got what was coming to him. How could you not expect to get shot. Of course the guy is gonne shoot you.

Why didnt the officer just let go of the quad.

Because he was doing his job to stop the guy. I'm sure he never thought the guy would have kept going and building up speed. After he got up to speed I'm sure not to many of us would have let go of it. :excuseme:

yeah. doing his job alright. stopping a qaud shoudl be top priority of every fine officer. not the creeps hangin out around schools, pedophiles, meth labs, repedative drug abusers/pushers who they know deal to teenagers, vandalism......oir any of those other insignificant crimes. get that guy on the quad....he might hurt someone! they make me sick. i say they all need to get there priorities in line. they always seem to make a scene over every little thing that hurts not one person, yet the same guys who always cause trouble continue to be on the streets. blah

One less clowney quad rider. He got what he deserved if he dragged a cop and did not stop. I dont feel bad for him or his family. What kind of parenting did this kid get if he is running from the cops/dragging people. What is there to feel bad for? We are all safer now that that person is gone. No bad feelings here!!

Hope the cop is alright.

There is information missing from the story...something does not seems right...