Neduro riding clinic - Central IL, August 5 and 6

For some reason that escapes me, this class needs advertising:

Ned is a Baja 1000 competitor and a heck of a teacher. He's offering a class on enduro and off-road riding technique on August 5 and 6 near Peoria, IL. His other classes have been very well recieved by both advanced riders and beginners.

Surely some of you want to improve your skills?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By digitalzombie
      Hi guys, I live in California and there is possibility of me moving to Mason/Ohio. 
      California has strict emissions laws where most dirt bikes are never street legal. 
      Example : 
      Enduro KTM450, Husky 450 -- Can get a plate, street legal
      Yamaha, Honda Enduro bikes -- mostly green sticker meaning it can ride OHV areas all year round, not street legal and cant be made street legal
      Two strokes/MX bikes -- red sticker, private property only or 6 months out of the year(winter) OHV areas.
      How are things in Ohio? Can I get a plate for a lets say two stroke Husky TE300? I have seen threads where people were talking about plating dirt bikes in ohio but the thread is from 2007 and a lot changes in 11 years. What happens if I bring an out of state bike to Ohio, do I take the title to motor vehicles and get a new one?
    • By estube
      Athens Motorcycle Club, Athens OH
      Saturday, June 16th, 2018
      New Website for more info:
    • By estube
      Mark your calendars for The Copperhead AMA National Two-Day Dual Sport Ride, July 21 & 22, 2018. More info and pre-registration can be found @ Follow us on Facebook @ Hocking Valley Motorcycle Club and on US Dual Sport Riders.
    • By Mark-san
      I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.
    • By lawlor
      I'm coming back to that area next week and was wondering if there are any tracks loacted within about 30 to 40 minutes away. I havent ridden there in about 15 years so I have no clue whats around. I have done searches but I am having no luck finding anything. Any help would be appreciated.