Sign in to follow this  

What's the song during Ryan Villopotos video on alpinestars.com

Could someone please tell me What's the song during Ryan Villopotos video on alpinestars.com. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find it.

:excuseme: I don't see a Villopoto video on there. Can you give me a direct link or tell me where it is on the site? It's not showing up under the video section on there. :bonk:

Thank you! been looking for that song for awhile. Alpinestars has taken the video out. I am pretty sure though it is a clip from "the beginning"

Thank you! been looking for that song for awhile. Alpinestars has taken the video out. I am pretty sure though it is a clip from "the beginning"

Its still there, its just kinda hard to find. You can't direct link it because the site is flash driven, at least I dont know how. Go to http://www.alpinestars.com/_lp/video.htm and go to page 2. Check out The Beggining trailer too, its pretty cool.

Yeah i have that movie, along with gromageddon, and in the ranks 1 and 2, so all amateurs!

Its still there, its just kinda hard to find. You can't direct link it because the site is flash driven, at least I dont know how. Go to http://www.alpinestars.com/_lp/video.htm and go to page 2. Check out The Beggining trailer too, its pretty cool.

Ahh that's the old video section. How do you still get to that anyway? :bonk:

When I go to www.alpinestars.com, go to the Moto section then click "Alpinestars Videos", it brings this up: Click Here

I knew I wasn't going crazy... :excuseme: