Next Year's Bike colors

I don't know about you guys but I've heard alot about honda, yamaha, suzuki and Kawasaki all changing their colors for next year. I'm not sure if I'd like it to tell you the truth. So, would it piss u guys off to see the classic colors changed?

I don't know about you guys but I've heard alot about honda, yamaha, suzuki and Kawasaki all changing their colors for next year. I'm not sure if I'd like it to tell you the truth. So, would it piss u guys off to see the classic colors changed?

No, no it wouldn't. I don't get worried about petty shit.

I think it would be cool if yamaha continues to run 2 color options for the next few years. I doubt all of the companies would change, because they want you to identify their brand with the colors.

The color changes is an ongoing April Fools gimmick.

I think it would feel a lot different and take a lot of time to get used to it for sure, thats why they only do it once and a great while.

It wouldn't piss me off....as long as they make the same great bikes.

Where have you been the past few weeks? Every bike from the "big five" has already been uncovered. They are all the same colors, except this year Yamaha has a white limited edition instead of the yellow of last year.

Doug

what other colors would you use? bright orange and hot pink?

half the people swap out their plastics at one point or another at some time

it'd be nice if the mfg's offered more color options but i cant afford new bikes anyways..

how about acerbis making every color for every modern dirtbike say from 97 and up? i think a flo-green cr250 would be bitchin!

i would buy pink plastics if they sold em...lol. seriously.

im with skyline. i would get a crazy ass color.

Yeah it would piss me off because honeslty i like the classic colors

Yeah it because honeslty i like the classic colors

yeah it would make me upset because i really like the classic colors

triple post.....with each one different......lol

i like crazy stuff to get attention.

i would do pink fenders, shrouds, and sidepanels, with a black side panel background, and wicked black tribal graphics. that would be sick. and even do custom pikn wheels, with black hubs. thatd be tight....i might have to sell me black plastics and find some pink ones!!!......research time...haha