where are maps for meadows/luzerne??

I have a ccc book around home somewhere. If I cant find it, I will hit you up for a copy. Just seems odd that the DNR doesnt have it on thier website.

When I was up there on Saturday, I used the map at the trail head. I've found those maps to be the best in that area. I also referenced the CCC map book, which has a good layout.

I feel like a dumb***, I know I had seen the meadows trail on the DNR site before.

Rich

Did you guys do a lot of the single track (MCCCT) in the meadows system? I am kind of itchy to ride some single track.

I feel like a dumb***, I know I had seen the meadows trail on the DNR site before.

Rich

Did you guys do a lot of the single track (MCCCT) in the meadows system? I am kind of itchy to ride some single track.

We only rode about a 4-5 mile section where it starts, until the trail to Luzerne. The map at the trail head is really pretty good. I was able to navigate the whole day with that trail head map. The MCCCT continued on to Meadows east, which looked nice. It was tight and overgrown at first, then got pretty good.