Sign in to follow this  

Does Twin-Air Power Now system come with the Filter too?

Im thinking about buying it, but I was wondering if it comes with a filter. It don't say if it does, just shows it in the picture, I don't want to get it and then be like &%$#@!, just the cage...

Thanks.

Alright, I think I will just buy a regular Twin-Air filter...not the kit thing.

Thx bro.

I haven't heard of a Twin-Air Power Now. Are you talking about the Twin Air Power Flo Kit?

If you are talking about the Power Flo kit I think it does come wiht the filter as well as the cage. Here's a quote from their site.

The kit includes a rigid, lightweight, billet aluminum cage with a special backfire-resistant layer of foam laminated to the inside of the filter.

So it talks about the layer of foam laminated to the filter. This seems to me like it does have the filter with it.

HEre's a link to their site. You may want to call and ask to be sure.

Twin Air

Haha, sorry to get you all confused. I was talking about the Power-Flo kit, I must have glanced at the Power Nows when looking and just got it mixed up.

Is the kit worth it? I just need a new filter and was just thinking of picking up a regular Twin-Air filter, but then I seen the kit.

The power flow kit is useless. It provides no horsepower gain.

not true,

I have it on my bike, it makes a very big difference providing your bike is properly tuned, it alows u to take the back fire screen out of the air box which allows for more air in. The power flo kit helps wakin your bike up and give it some more bottom end punch and just helps livin the hole bike up. I noticed a very big difference and do not regret the buy at all. If your bike has more air going in the better/stronger it is going to run and perform.

not true,

I have it on my bike, it makes a very big difference providing your bike is properly tuned, it alows u to take the back fire screen out of the air box which allows for more air in. The power flo kit helps wakin your bike up and give it some more bottom end punch and just helps livin the hole bike up. I noticed a very big difference and do not regret the buy at all. If your bike has more air going in the better/stronger it is going to run and perform.

Actually your wrong. The filter itself is more restrictive than the screen. Eliminating the screen is useless, because the filter can only pass so much air. I've seen dyno charts from testing a CRF450 with and without the screen, the graphs are identical. Nothing was gained from removing the screen. :excuseme: