My bike is running like........

a raped ape. Sorry people I just had to say it. Now I feel cool. I got an 04 250x by the way with tons of hours on a completly stock engine.

Anyone else got a bike thats running like a raped ape? How about a raped ant?

yup. got mine runin pretty sweet right now. will run even better after i rejet.

2006 CRF250X, opened exhaust and intake. go X!!! lol

congrats on the performance bro.

try a yamaha. j/k

mine was running super the other day too, feels good :excuseme:

Wow, I don't think I could handle a finely tuned 250x. That thing has got to be pumping out 30hp! Glad it's running good for ya though.

yup. maybe a little more. :excuseme:

My old 426 runs like a bat out of hell. :excuseme:

I've never been on a raped ape so wouldnt know how to compare that to how my bike is running.

My TT-R 250 runs like a barefoot Kenyan

I've never been on a raped ape so wouldnt know how to compare that to how my bike is running.

Yeah I dont think I wanna ride the ape, it'd probably need a steering stabilizer

nah, they actually handle pretty good. you just gotta make sure you leave plenty of room for your front end to move first. the use the fornt end more than they do the whole bike to handle. just take your turns early to be on the apex and you swing right through.

a raped ape. Sorry people I just had to say it. Now I feel cool. I got an 04 250x by the way with tons of hours on a completly stock engine.

Anyone else got a bike thats running like a raped ape? How about a raped ant?

Why the hell would a raped ape run fast. It wouldn't, it would turn around and dismember you. I believe the original term was "like a scalded ape".

Why the hell would a raped ape run fast. It wouldn't, it would turn around and dismember you. I believe the original term was "like a scalded ape".

What he does on his own time is none of our business..............