im sorry...

to all of you that were at IMI on sunday and had to see my parents fight.

I guess my mom forgot my dads pipe and and he freaked out. Who brings that shit to the track anyways? We were in the camper and i rode the yz with a wht front fender...again, im sorry for anybody who had to hear that. :excuseme:

Hopefully he learned to be responsible for his own fix from now on. Deprived addicts do the darndest things.

You really don't need to apologize for your parents, or anyone else for that matter. They owe you an apology for the embarrassment.

It was really a classles act of white trash! People were looking at my dad throw a fit like '&%$#@! is wrong with that guy'

It was really a classles act of white trash! People were looking at my dad throw a fit like '&%$#@! is wrong with that guy'

Bummer is you can't pick your parents,

Good thing is riding makes you feel better :excuseme:

dude they sell rolling papers every where unless they are smoking something else which is a big problem here

That's a funny sentence in conjunction with your pee sprinkler.

It's a good thing for you to realize your dad was being a knob to you mother. Learn from that my man. You don't need to apologize for him.

It's a good thing for you to realize your dad was being a knob to you mother. Learn from that my man. You don't need to apologize for him.

Well said Moto :excuseme:

I had a lot of embarrassment from my mom growing up. She would lose her shit all of the time and scream like bloody murder at my brother, sister, and I, or my dad. I can only imagine what my neighbors were thinking. It definitely sucked but eventually I was like, **** it, her problem not mine. It was great when I got a little older(15,16) and was not afraid of her terror tactics anymore. She really needed therapy but never got it.

It's nice of you to offer an apology, but you really shouldn't have to apologize for his actions. And like someone said above, learn from your dads errors and be a better person. Support your mom as much as possible as well.

dude they sell rolling papers every where unless they are smoking something else which is a big problem here

Yah its pot...where do you live BTW?

Hell I used to smoke that crap out of beer cans, toilet paper holders, copper fittings, you name it. Who needs a pipe? I quit that stuff when I became a dad 18 years ago. My dad was kind of a turd when I was growing up. I swore when I had kids it would be different, and it is. Like the others said, learn from it and be a better person for it. I will say we ALL have our moments. As a father I have a couple things I would like to take back, I bet we all do. If this behavior is common with your dad you will be in my prayers. If not forget it, he probably feels worse than you about it.

He used to do it about 10 years ago until i got cancer, then he stoped. But he started back up again out of nowhere.

I know he doesnt fell bad about it because he hasnt apologized about it. When i came back in and my mom was crying i was lik 'whats wrong???' my dad said she forgot me pipe and i said 'oh no, i know how much that shit means to you' but he didnt realize it was sarcasm and said 'I know, how stupid'.....

no offense but I think you need to talk to a professional consoler about this problem, it's getting pretty heavy here, :ride:

no offense but I think you need to talk to a professional consoler about this problem, it's getting pretty heavy here, :ride:

explain

explain

Check your PM