Taylor Park - VANISHED!

Man, what a bummer.... went over Cottonwood on Friday night only to discover that Taylor Park is GONE! Vanished! I think our little green buddies took it back to Farhgnoot... Sh*t, guess I'll have to ride the boat all summer. Hope they didn't steal Navajo... I'll report back if they did...

What are you talking about???

Man, what a bummer.... went over Cottonwood on Friday night only to discover that Taylor Park is GONE! Vanished! I think our little green buddies took it back to Farhgnoot... Sh*t, guess I'll have to ride the boat all summer. Hope they didn't steal Navajo... I'll report back if they did...

:p:p:excuseme::bonk::busted::bonk::p:lame::lame::moon:

I think they got R*%$ as well!!!

still confused...

still confused...

I was there with Merf had to be there to see it

Or not??? as the case may be

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I was there with Merf had to be there to see it

Yo Dangerous, clean up yer PM box so's I can talk all secretey to ya...

Come one guys... I am going to Taylor July 10th for a week. Id like to know what you are talking about. Something to do with the lake? Nothing has been closed down has it?

Come one guys... I am going to Taylor July 10th for a week. Id like to know what you are talking about. Something to do with the lake? Nothing has been closed down has it?

Merfman speaks in code, grasshopper. Learn the code. Speak in PM. Know your destiny and other such Jedi stuff.

I am so glad that area has vanished. Nothing there but trees, grass, and fun. Maybe it re-appeared in Souther California. The Uncompaghre vanished also. I don't know where it went, but it isn't there. Don't ask me I didn't see it.

TJ

That's it, drug tests for everyone!

Adam D :excuseme:

Good, that place sucked anyways!

Who knows know what they're talking about - there's no Taylor Park in Utah. Nevada, maybe but not Utah.

That's it, drug tests for everyone!

Adam D :p

:ride::ride::ride::banana::p

Who knows know what they're talking about - there's no Taylor Park in Utah. Nevada, maybe but not Utah.

And especially there is no Taylor Park in Colorado.

I am so glad that area has vanished. Nothing there but trees, grass, and fun. Maybe it re-appeared in Souther California. The Uncompaghre vanished also. I don't know where it went, but it isn't there. Don't ask me I didn't see it.

TJ

:ride:

R3 gets it!

Guess I'll cancel the trip and go to the FlatTops instead. Unless that has vanished too...