Sign in to follow this  

how much did you all get you 06 kxf's for OTD??

how much did you all get your new 06 kx250fs out the door?? how much do you think it will be in a few mouths as a left over?

Dont know about where you live, but in colorado I dont think there are any "leftovers". I paid 6100 otd for mine. Thats not a great deal, but I had to have it.

i got mine for about 7000 canadian and i think all of canada is out of the 06 kxf 250 :ride:

6500 for me...

6500!!..i hope you kidding..or you taking in some other type of dollar..cause you got ripped BAD! :ride:

how much do you all think it will be in a few mounths as a left over?

how much do you all think it will be in a few mounths as a left over?
Who has a leftover, you can't find a new one here anywhere. You can find 450's, but the 250's have been gone for a few months now.

No joke....I know I got ripped but I didnt really shop too much and I wasnt too much on waiting for other shops to get one in....It was the only one in the area at the time.

There are plenty in Ca.

$5250 for me in Arkansas. None left that I know of...

$7500 US or $9450 Australian.. they blindfold us and throw rocks.. its an insult how much they charge.. Its actual $10100 Aus but i knew the bloke, so he gave it to me for that.

My brother inlaw just picked his up last month for 6200 there arent going to be any leftovers it is really hard to find one now

5 grand even back in september last year..i got the first one to hit NJ :-D

wow thats unbelieveable unless u are smokin fast and the dealership hooked u up. b/c i know for a fact dealer cost is $5095

wow thats unbelieveable unless u are smokin fast and the dealership hooked u up. b/c i know for a fact dealer cost is $5095

my dealer is my dads old childhood best friend..my dad helped him get his buissness up and running years back..so he gives us huge deals and breaks on everything..and hes my sponsor..so basically i am hooked up on w/e i want :ride: