whos goin to red bud

A group of us will be there Saturday morning, camping overnight at the track in the family area. Haven't decided if we'll be racing the night deal on Saturday or not. And Sunday night, we're heading over to Motoland to camp out and ride there on Monday. Anyone else up for Motoland on Monday? :excuseme:

Cool nikki, my Gf is coming also, I think my uncle may go too. He can use some old guys to talk too. I think hes like 49-52 or something i forgot. Im not sure about motoland that will be a last minute decision for me, we may go to Six flags on monday if she doesnt work, if she works then i can prolly head up there.

Also I am giving 4-PR my suspension tommorrow so hopefully by next week i can head out and test that shizzle. I rode Kody's 250f and it facking rocked so buttery smooth it was crazy. I will tell ya how it all feels once i ride it but i know how his felt and if mine is anything like that I will be in heaven.

I belive the front and rear revalve is 360.00 I got a discount tho front attending kody moliters class tho.

I hope to be there, just sunday though. Last year we got there sat. evening enjoyed some refreshing beverages, forgot what happened that night, and woke up sunday about 8. Last year was my first trip so when i woke up and walked over to Laracco's leap and waited, the first 2 guys to come over where RC and Stewart then Reed, my knees got week and my jaw hit the ground. :bonk: when people say RED BUD, thats the picture i always get in my head. :excuseme:

We are heading out first thing on Saturday morning. For a change of pace, we too are camping the the family lot . I must be getting weak in my old age,lol. I just think that the party until I puke or pass out is not that much fun anymore. Besides, we are bringing my buddies 9 year old to his first national. He is so geeked up about it, that is all hes talked about for a week. So I will definatly keep my eyes peeled for all my TT brothers, and of course you to Nikki :excuseme:

red bud is just around the corner. so who is goin. Hogie you gotta call john and convince him to leave saturday night. He has to open his ice cream store. so we cant leave saturday afternoon. Hope to see you all out therer

Zach, I'll give all call tonight. I have someone interested in maybe buying John's 450. I know that he has said that he was more cofortable on the 250f. We will see what happens. See ya there!!

red bud is just around the corner. so who is goin. Hogie you gotta call john and convince him to leave saturday night. He has to open his ice cream store. so we cant leave saturday afternoon. Hope to see you all out therer

Zach, I'll give a call tonight. I have someone interested in maybe buying John's 450. I know that he has said that he was more cofortable on the 250f. We will see what happens. See ya there!!

We are heading out first thing on Saturday morning. For a change of pace, we too are camping the the family lot . I must be getting weak in my old age,lol. I just think that the party until I puke or pass out is not that much fun anymore. Besides, we are bringing my buddies 9 year old to his first national. He is so geeked up about it, that is all hes talked about for a week. So I will definatly keep my eyes peeled for all my TT brothers, and of course you to Nikki :excuseme:

It might be the first time he see's something else also. It pretty much ranks just above riding.... you get the picture...

Hogie you going with a Yami? You can't go wrong with reliability!

It might be the first time he see's something else also. It pretty much ranks just above riding.... you get the picture...

Hogie you going with a Yami? You can't go wrong with reliability!

No not me, a buddy that lives up in cheeseland.

and BTW- I always see the race, its just afterward that is a blurr :excuseme:

Me and the fam. are heading out Saturday Morning for pits and practice and staying in South Bend Saturday night. Sunday for racing at Reeeddd Buuuuuuuuddd!!

Looking forward to it. Gee, I wonder who will win, who will come in 2nd and who will come in 3rd?

Rather than asking the AMA to have an open class again, why don't we request a Ricky, Bubba, Reed class then an everyone else class. I would be interested to watch the everyone else class and watch the racing in that one.

Bring your pistol for when the races are over and it's time to try to get out of the parking lot.

i'll b out there with a buddy of mine leaving saturday after i get off of work at 10 and campin out over night and hittin the pits in the morning. see ya'll there

Man if you leave here at 10pm you wont make it intime ot camp. The park closes and shuts the gate at 12 midnight. Im not sure where the time change comes in, i think they are an hour behind us but im not sure. Either way thats cutting it close!

Man if you leave here at 10pm you wont make it intime ot camp. The park closes and shuts the gate at 12 midnight. Im not sure where the time change comes in, i think they are an hour behind us but im not sure. Either way thats cutting it close!

Red Bud is on EST-they are an hour ahead of us.