Just got my new X2R!

I called and spoke to USA motortoys. For some reason the X2R is NOT coming with foldable levers right now. Ryan (parts guy) was not sure exactly why. Gary was not around. He is going to send me the clutch folding lever, but they do not have the front brake folding lever. Great that the clutch is coming but pretty lame about the front brake. Specially since the one the came on the bike will not adjust for a confortable position. Anyone else have this problem??

Anyone with an X2R have the folding front brake lever?

Mine didn't come with the folding levers but my dealer sent 'em to me. The problem is, the brake lever won't go on the perch that came on the bike. Real nice of Pitster to change things without telling even the dealers. The crappy kickstand annoys the heck out of me. It won't keep the bike from rolling forward and then it folds up and the bike goes down. SWEET. :excuseme:

I headed out to the MX track today and gave the X2R a go. All I can say is WOW! Night and day difference from my old pitster with the banana swing arm. This bike feels bigger and I was comfortable right away. The suspension was good on the small jumps and even the bigger jumps. Handled my 200Lbs with ease. I got thru the woops much better and faster. And the best part... nothing fell off!

The bigger wheels do rob the GPX motor of some power. Time to look into some engine mods.

BTW- I rode a friends full custom BBR 110 (160cc). He bought it off BBR right after the Vegas race (those bad boys are like $12K+ new). While his bike is faster, the X2R feels right on par on handling and ergonomics. And if not for the CRAP ASS front brake lever (odd position)..I would have nothing at all to complain about.

Best $2K i ever spent :excuseme:

There is a chance that some of us don't ride strictly at tracks though.

:ride: What your saying is true, But! :ride: Right after I turned 3 my training wheels came off and @ 4 I shit-canned the kickstand and since then Whenever I bought anything that had a kickstand, that kickstand was taken off before I ever rode it. Im sure most guy's are with me on that one,, right guy's??? If not,, just call me a rebel :ride: