How much did you all pay for your 06's 250f's OTD?

How much did you pay for your 250f OTD?

im looking to buy a new 250f but i dont no how much i need to buy it for so can any of you tell me how much it is out the door??

i paid 5 grand for my kxf 250f 2006 otd..but the dealer is my dads best friend :-D

msrp OTD

$5100.

I just bought a YZ250F from Bardwell Yamaha in Brookhaven Mississippi. It was $4995. Call Bubba at 1-800-952-4270. Tell him NYMXer sent you. :excuseme:

5300 for my crf250r..southern powersports in chatanooga

Got my 06 YZ250F back in october for $4900 OTD.

how much do you think a 06 kx250f will be in a few mouths as a left over

i justed called over 20 dealers and the best price they had OTD was a left over 05 crf250 for $5100 and all the other 06's were $6000-6400 OTD?? how did you all get them so cheap?

4500 otd. guy that worked there was selling it himself but at the dealer

_________________________-

06 kx250

fhttp://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/KXdude/DSCN1012.jpg

i justed called over 20 dealers and the best price they had OTD was a left over 05 crf250 for $5100 and all the other 06's were $6000-6400 OTD?? how did you all get them so cheap?

Im surprised the dealers would give you an OTD quote on the phone. My dads looking to get a YZ250f and all the dealers I call give me the MSRP and say that they cant give their price over the phone. I named a couple numbers and they said yeah we can probably do that, but not definately. Anyways, Id just talk to them in person.

Mu buddy paid 5 flat on his '06 crf250r...The first one at the dealer...

my local dealer has a yzf250 06 and they told me otd 6100. i was going buy it but not for that much

my local dealer has a yzf250 06 and they told me otd 6100. i was going buy it but not for that much

ya 6000 is way to much for a bike

Im surprised the dealers would give you an OTD quote on the phone. My dads looking to get a YZ250f and all the dealers I call give me the MSRP and say that they cant give their price over the phone. I named a couple numbers and they said yeah we can probably do that, but not definately. Anyways, Id just talk to them in person.

M/C Dealers in CA are gay...thats right gay. If there are any sales personel that work in CA M/C dealers that are offended by that well then tough shit :bonk: . Dealers that won't give you OTD quotes over the phone want you to go into their showroom, haggle with their sales managers, and waste your time. Thats a good way to discourage people from shoping at your dealership. I like the straight foward attitude most dealers in the south (US, not CA or mexico :busted: )seem to have about quoting OTD prices over the phone, and not deviating from that price when the customer comes into the showroom :excuseme:

go to a volume dealer..they sell so many bikes they can sell them for cheaper :excuseme:

i got qouted 5700 otd for an 06 wr250f