Sign in to follow this  

how much it worth!?

hey guys im getting ready to sell my 05 crf150 and i was wondering how much i should ask i was thinkin around 2500 or 3k? i have outgrown and getting a crf250r over 2 grand in mods and parts look in my garage and tell me what you think very clean and well taken care of! thanks!

good luck gettin that much.

the used bike market sucks. resale doesnt exsist unless it says harley davidson on it.

you lose 1K off of a brand new bike the minute it leaves the dealer.

personally i wouldnt give you over 1700. and thats pushin it.

sorry bro buy thats the market. its a nice bike. but its near impossiable to get your money back.

thats why you never upgrade little bikes. only put money into the ones that are big enough to last a while.

try your best t0o sell it local. then you prolly get 2K

he modded it and it still looks like its in great condition, i bet he could get away with 2500

aftermarket parts dont help much.

if i were you.

i would put as much priginal stuff as i could (minus big bore) and part it out

you could get more selling the bike, and then selling th hop ups at competative prices on ebay or locally.

I say 2500 is fair... Hell, ive got my bike in the local trader for 2900...:excuseme:

i would say go for more.....i can easily get 2800 out of my '05...and al it has is a BBR pipe and rev-box

You guys are too funny. I paid $2900 for my new 06 CRF230 in May. At the dealer. They un-crated it and built right off the truck from Japan while I watched and waited. Honda promotional offer. They have them aaaaaaaaall the time just some dealers don't tell you and they pocket the dough. My sons CRF50 was $899 and my wifes CRf100 was $1600. All way blow MSRP. That number is for suckers.

But, there is one born every minute so 3K.

i think i can get 2500-3000 for it.. but thanks!

Yea round here, '06's are typicly $3,500+ new.

I have been trying to get 2700$ for my 2 month old 230 with no luck...

Good luck.

For a bike like that you just have to find the right person that will see how much of a diffrence those mods make.

Good Luck... I picked up a 03 crf150 very nice shape for 1200 bucks... I also picked up an 03 crf230 with bad rings for 1500 bucks,

Those are my kind of deals...

I had a hard time getting over 3000 for my crf150 with 188 kit all bbr stuff and cr85 forks and works shocks...

So good luck getting 2500-3000 out of it... but you never know... some people are suckers:-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hondahondo
      A few picks of my winter project.

• By Australian Psycho
      So I want to fit a Speedo to my stock Honda CRF230F, I know people have fitted the Trail Tech endurance to them but they are a bit pricey so my questions are is there another reliable Speedo or is my best choice to bite the bullet and get the Endurance? My other question is the stock stator for the CRF230F enough to power a Speedo or more specifically a trail tech endurance 2? I fully capable of installing it and splicing the wiring, my question is just can the stock bike support it? Also the Bike does not have a headlight.
    • By StreamZ
      I am in the process of slowly repairing everything on my 230 that had been bought from a farmer and obviously had no love ever in its life. Anyway, as I pull off one thing, fix it, reinstall it and then ride around again, I keep coming back to it not being the most aesthetically pleasing 230 on the planet. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for sticker kits leave 'em below.
      FYI: I would like to keep it as stock looking as possible maybe even use the sticker kits from the last couple years of motorbike.
    • By Daniel627
      I hate finding awesome deals, but not able to make it happen! 
      I found a complete '05 crf150f that I would love to get for the gf and get running. He wants $400 obo. It's a 7 hour drive though. I would have no problem making the drive normally, but even if he'd take $300-350, it would still cost me about $150 in gas. I can't really justify spending the money at this point in time and that sucks balls! 
      I just had to rant for a moment

• By Dumpdaveinfl
      Hey guys, 
      Just  finished my xr and wanted to share some pictures with what I done. I have read a lot of posts on suspension for the xr, so I’ll share my mods.I got a set of dnm hornet forks from my wife on my birthday. With a new front I had to do a conversion on the back-so I went with a Crf150f swing arm that got off eBay. After some machine work in a Bridgeport mill removing 5/8 off each side it fit. I removed extra 1/4 inch to allow for chain alignment so it could be shimmed. The  frame was over drilled to 14mm and had to shorten the bolt by removing the bolt head and re-weld a nut to the stud. The shock is temporary until I figure linkage or direct mount but for now it’s a 11 inch fast ace 1100 lbs with adjustable rebound. Also for ease of service I drilled and taped the swinger and shock pivots with 6mm zerks. The wheels are the stock Crf150f and installed Ebc slotted brake pads. 
      The DNM front forks were a challenge as no bearing combination would work with the 41mm race. I used a set of roller taper stock bearings and shimmed the bearing to the triple stem. Brake caliper had to be modified with a new bracket to use the 240 rotor. Also I have yet to find information to support these forks so if anyone has information on these please let me know.. 
      35inch seat height
      as for the rest of the build the motor has a engines only 120 kit with cam and slotted cam sprocket and mikuni tm24 carb. Shower head and oil pump by Daytona and alto red eagle clutch with bbr springs and a hydraulic clutch. Cdi and coil, new seals. installed a bbr  cradle with engines only aluminum front mounts. Had to remove 2mm off the engine and frame dowels to get these to work together. A new seat cover and foam with a clean up on the plastic. Let me know what you think. Thanks