Quick Shot Acc. Pump Cover

Has anyone here heard good or bad about this.It was made buy a company named Boyesen.They wanted $80.00 at the local Cycle Gear for this very small pump cover.The manufacturer claim better low end response.It fits all FCR's.Does it help or is it snake oil?I appreciate any feed back.Thanks in advance

Do you have any problems with your fcr now?

You can fine tune your accelerator pump without the quick shot.

Do you have the FCRMX or the old style slant body?

The bike is a 2000 model,I guess the answer is the old style.I know someone with a 450x who says it's supposed to help his bike .Mine runs very strong for a stock bore 400.I was just looking for more.

Search the RM-Z450 forum, there's tons of threads on the Quickshot. I put one on my RM-Z and very highly recommend it!

Depends on how well you have it jetted. It can compensate somewhat for improper jetting.

Thanks guys!

You can fine tune the accelerator pump yourself with a handful of jets that cost about $5.00 a piece. That way you can dial in the carb for the best response. The boysen cover is like a fancy $80 leak jet.

MOD Edit: Hi there, I am a spammer,,, I registered with this site just to illegally post my trash sales pitch thinly vialed by a bs post in an attempt to get you to visit my company or web site,, without having to pay for advertising.. Thanks for looking. End Edit: They work good, you still need to jett properly as well, there is a new company out there making one thats cheaper and I hear from riders that it pulls smoother and stronger, it's called stealth racing technologies, they have an add in transworld mx.

They work good, you still need to jett properly as well, there is a new company out there making one thats cheaper and I hear from riders that it pulls smoother and stronger, it's called stealth racing technologies, they have an add in transworld mx.

Why what a coincidence...Stealth racing technologies , in Utah.. just like you.. Wow, lucky for us on this your first post, you from Utah, the same place as this BS company,, you read about that product in Trans world rag,, and the same day you registered, and your first post, you were lucky to find this thread and helped out,, Thank you so very much..

Spamers..... what a bunch of low lifes.. Good by....

Good eye bronco78!!! Nice work.