Sign in to follow this  

Best: KTM 250 SX-F Pictures/Contest

Common fellow Thumperist.. Lets see those KTM SXF250!

KTM_left_Stauffer.jpg

Ktm_front_right_Stauffer.jpg

KTM_back_left_Stauffer.jpg

Nice, real clean, Sweet!

But I'm sure they didn't make that bike in 05 only the prototype ones with the old colours. That's an 06 model I am sure. :thumbsup:

naw its an 05. there are 06 plastics on it..ill get some pics of the way it looked with the old graphics/plastics

How can it be an 05? it hasn't got the old style frame colour and fork colour ect and it has all the 06 features. Is it some kind of like factory test bike or something or the sort?

Very sweet, sweet enough that I'm buying one, however I dont like having to use 2 plates to do the numbers. Then if you break the lower plate you have to buy a whole new preprint, and try to line up the new bottom half with the old upper half.

Those look terrible. How often you thinking about breaking the fender.

Those look terrible. How often you thinking about breaking the fender.

Look I dont intend to throw it down on the rear fender, but the reality is at some point it probably will happen.

Very sweet, sweet enough that I'm buying one, however I dont like having to use 2 plates to do the numbers. Then if you break the lower plate you have to buy a whole new preprint, and try to line up the new bottom half with the old upper half.

You'd have to buy a whole new pre-print with the 03-06 bikes as well so I don't understand the argument. If you can't line up a graphic that easy then you probably should leave it to the pros.