Sign in to follow this  

KX250F Pics

I am about to get a KX250F and I want to see what everyone has done to there bikes.

I am about to get a KX250F and I want to see what everyone has done to there bikes.

what year are you going to get?

yep, brand new.

i want that bike!! how huch you getting it for OTD?

I can't tell you how much I get it for because they sponsor me, but they are going for 6,100 OTD.

I can't tell you how much I get it for because they sponsor me, but they are going for 6,100 OTD.

would you/do you no how much they will be in a few mouths as a left over out the door?

They will not have any left because they are saving the last one for me, I am just waiting for someone to buy my bike.

Check out my garage. Im gettin some FMF graphics this weekend and I now have a rocket Exhaust.

6,100?? i paid 62 otd for my 05 crf450 march 06 left over new and im gettin a kawi 450 for 6,300 this week brand new with out sponsors........ they should give u a 07 250f for that price....

you guys are completely missing the point of this thread, he wants to see pictures of 06 kx250f's, and im guessing not pictures of bone stock bikes because he already knows what that looks like.