Are my sprockets good? How long do I have?

Im in the middle of buying parts for my bike, new chain, radiator guards, skid plate, etc...their STOCK sprockets, but they are Sunstar.

I was wondering if I should replace my sprockets, how do they look?

And if I don't replace them will they wear out sooner if I do replace them, so what Im saying is should I just replace them? How long will I get out of them if I don't replace them do you think, will I need to buy a new chain by the time I need new sprockets?

Also, is it recommened to replace them in sets (front and rear) or can you just replace the rear, and not the front (assuming you just want to).

Pics:

picture0760qf.jpg

picture0758rq.jpg

picture0792er.jpg

picture0813iq.jpg

picture0805tn.jpg

They look better than mine. I replace everything at the same time. Also, since you have everything disassembled, it makes it easier. My front sproket is usually OK but since it is the least expensive, I change it as well.

They are about due, mabey a couple rides left in them. If you change anything do them all at once, old parts do bad things to new parts. I put on Primary Drive sprokets and chain from Rocky Mountain MC, half the price of most combo kits and they have worked really well. Go with the O or X ring chain it does make a difference. By the way, "Kuddos" on the bike cleanliness, my bike hasn't looked like that since it came off the showroom floor

They look better than mine. I replace everything at the same time. Also, since you have everything disassembled, it makes it easier. My front sproket is usually OK but since it is the least expensive, I change it as well.

Good advise, check the wheel bearings and seals while its apart also.

I thought that looked new.I will usually go through two good chains before buying new sprockets.Just have to watch how they wear.A worn or stretched chain is what destroys sprockets.Of course sand and mud dont help much so clean em often keep up on the adjustment and light on the oil youll be suprized how long they last.

We know someone who has had many chain and sprocket problems on his 450f. One time the chain broke off some of the knobs or whatever on his rear sprocket and ripped his stock hub in 1/2!!! and at the last race his chain wrapped around his frame because they broke again...renthals to!