Motoland - Monday July 3rd?

Last year we had a post-Red Bud ride at Motoland, it was our first time there. Gonna repeat the tradition this year. Red Bud on Saturday and Sunday, then head down to Motoland Sunday night and riding there on Monday.

Anyone else planning on Motoland next Monday? :excuseme:

I'll be there everyday they're open. I'll be flaggin on the Superbob. Stop and say hi. Always like meeting people from our forums. Later on boys.

I'll be there everyday they're open. I'll be flaggin on the Superbob. Stop and say hi. Always like meeting people from our forums. Later on boys.

^^ and Gals^^

I would love to :excuseme: , but I have to work

Last year we had a post-Red Bud ride at Motoland, it was our first time there. Gonna repeat the tradition this year. Red Bud on Saturday and Sunday, then head down to Motoland Sunday night and riding there on Monday.

Anyone else planning on Motoland next Monday? :excuseme:

Nikki,

Didn't know about it...it does sound like a good holiday weekend idea. Do they run classes for practice, or is it festival riding for all? What kind of fees, etc?

I doubt I can arrange to camp, but riding on Monday may be an option.

Thanks for the heads up,

Nick

definately maybe!

I would love to :excuseme: , but I have to work

Hoge thats unamerican who's makin u work. I'll beat him for ya...lol :bonk:

definately maybe!

Maybe !!!! Bruce, Your still not pissed about the whole tea party and independance thing are ya, your not gonna show up with that blue flag with the big red x on it are ya....Well i wouldnt really care but u would be in the middle of indiana who knows what could happen boy somebody might wanna make ya squeel like a pig........lollol :excuseme:

Maybe !!!! Bruce, Your still not pissed about the whole tea party and independance thing are ya, your not gonna show up with that blue flag with the big red x on it are ya....Well i wouldnt really care but u would be in the middle of indiana who knows what could happen boy somebody might wanna make ya squeel like a pig........lollol :bonk:

the Brits did themselves a favour by sending all the religious kooks out here....they should have left it at that, LOL.

as for the flag, if England beat portugal in the world cup this saturday, i may well be sporting my union jack shorts.

God Save the Queen!!!! :excuseme:

the Brits did themselves a favour by sending all the religious kooks out here....they should have left it at that, LOL.

as for the flag, if England beat portugal in the world cup this saturday, i may well be sporting my union jack shorts.

God Save the Queen!!!! :excuseme:

Holy hell that would be a sight to behold. you n shorts alone would be startleing let alone flyin the ole jack. :bonk:

2rad - looks like the open ride on Monday is from 8am - 2pm (they are on Chicago time). We were there a few weeks ago, and they ran 30 minute practice sessions: Big bikes A/B, big bikes C, minis. $5 gate fee, $20 practice fee. www.motoland.com

We'll be camped out Sunday night - as of right now, there will be 3 toy haulers in our group - 3 CRF450's, 3 CRF250's, 1 YZ250, and a KX65.

Hoge thats unamerican who's makin u work. I'll beat him for ya...lol :excuseme:

On Monday, not Tuesday

2rad - looks like the open ride on Monday is from 8am - 2pm (they are on Chicago time). We were there a few weeks ago, and they ran 30 minute practice sessions: Big bikes A/B, big bikes C, minis. $5 gate fee, $20 practice fee. www.motoland.com

We'll be camped out Sunday night - as of right now, there will be 3 toy haulers in our group - 3 CRF450's, 3 CRF250's, 1 YZ250, and a KX65.

Thanks for the info! However...

Now it looks like I may have to work Monday as well.... :ride: